Endless discord Link loop

Discus and support Endless discord Link loop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Connecticut my Xnox Series X with my discord account and everything worked fine. Today i wanted to use discord and it asked me to Reling my Account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justin Kürzinger, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Endless discord Link loop

I Connecticut my Xnox Series X with my discord account and everything worked fine. Today i wanted to use discord and it asked me to Reling my Account. I follow the instructions untill it pops up that I LinkedIn the Accounts again and I can close the window. Than I try to enter discord and the same Thing opens again asking me to relink my Account. Trier it several times didnt work. I restarted my console and still didnt work. I cut the connection from the accounts and linked them together again... Still not working. Canterbury play with my friends. Plz fix this quick

:)

Justin Kürzinger, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hello again Justin K,

I'm sorry that you are still presenting this problem, this is a general problem on Discord's part, and they are aware of this problem. They are working to solve everything, it is a matter of waiting.

You can see this information here: https://twitter.com/discord_support/status/1736496407828115668

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Justin K, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you are presenting this problem, do not worry about this error, I can assure you that you are not the only person who is presenting it since several users have reported this error today, which makes me understand that perhaps it is a problem with Xbox. Although Xbox services do not say anything about this problem, I ask you to keep an eye on the Official Xbox Twitter.

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Here I will show you a thread where a user named Timothy Cassagno also reported this same problem, what I mean is that many users have reported this problem. So it's best to wait for everything to be resolved.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. SubSonix0 Win User

Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream

It seems to be an endless loop. :/
  5. Sir Mac o cheez Win User

Need help ASAP!!!!

The call center just wants me to visit the link. The support link has no contact information that is available. I appreciate the try, but they have an endless loop to contact an Ambassador, or post on the forums.
  6. SammyVS Win User

endless loop

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Try these steps the developer recommends. After you download the Xbox app I recommend you clear your store cache.

Clear store cache >

windows key + r and type ''wsreset'' wait for the black screen to close and open the store automatically, it takes a while.

''This workaround has been working well for those not seeing the update in the Windows Store:

Install the 'Xbox' App from the Windows Store and Launch it. Then, go back to 'Downloads and Updates' in the MS Store and 'Get Updates', and the MSFS update may appear.''
Thema:

1. Endless discord Link loop - Similar Threads - Endless discord Link

2. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  3. endless loop, can't get support

in XBoX on Windows
    endless loop, can't get support: Hi, I'm sick in a loop of trying to get support for a refund which is noted as approved, but has not been issued in 3 weeks. I constantly get the message that they're having trouble and to try...
  4. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  5. Xbox endless discord relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox endless discord relink: No matter what i do, how many times i restart, unlink and relink accounts, delete apps etc. My discord account wont link properly on the console. I'd much rather, and i'm sure most would agree,...
  6. Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop: I cannot set-up profile for button mapping on my xbox elite controller on pc due to the xbox accessories app want to endlessly update the controller. I've deleted the firm wear and even...
  7. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 110b7e46-e810-404d-939d-64a4af97049a
  8. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c
  9. Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?: One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my account. Either that or text a phone number...
  10. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated: Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account....