Ending The Outriders Insider Playtest + Providing Feedback

Discus and support Ending The Outriders Insider Playtest + Providing Feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Thank you to everyone who has helped playtest Outriders at this time. In a few short hours from now, the playtest will be concluded,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thearcan, Dec 21, 2020.

1. /u/thearcan
    /u/thearcan Guest

Hey everyone,

Thank you to everyone who has helped playtest Outriders at this time.

In a few short hours from now, the playtest will be concluded, and the game will be no longer playable via the Xbox Insider preview program.

Each and every one of your play sessions, however long or short, has given us a wealth of data that we will be using to improve the balancing of the game, as well as to identify bugs and crashes. I have gathered bug reports and general game feedback from all discussions (including removed threads) and private messages sent to myself, and I will be passing everything back to the team.

If you would like to assist us further with feedback about Outriders and the playtest we would appreciate you taking the time to fill out one of these questionnaires:

- Early Game Feedback: Please complete this questionnaire if you have played at least up to and defeated the Solar Tower Boss
    - Full Playtest Feedback: Please complete this questionnaire if you have played significantly further than the Solar Tower Boss

On our side, we are continuing to polish and test the game and ensure it meets the high quality you expect and deserve.

To add a bit of context and provide a debrief to the crashing that some folks may have experienced (We’ve been tracking these crashes via this post). Our extensive testing throughout development prior to the playtest did not encounter unresolved issues on the scale seen during the playtest. Over the past week we have spent much time looking into them and are continuing to do so. As, according to our data, many players were able to play relatively crash-free on all available platforms and various OS versions, we are investigating whether certain crashes were the result of something related to particular user profiles, and perhaps specifically within the play testing environment. The workaround kindly posted by /u/Namtox13 (special thanks!) would also partially corroborate this. We have seen some success with this theory and are working hard to understand and prevent it in future.

At this time we have no further public playtests to announce for any platform, but we are keenly aware of everyone’s desire for one ahead of launch.

Finally, to wrap things up, I wanted to extend a special thanks to the Xbox Insider team for helping us run this test, but also to the entire community for the vital role you played. You have all been very helpful and patient, and I particularly appreciate your continued consideration of the Playtest NDAs at this time. I know that it can be difficult to not be able to share your thoughts about what you played with other fans and your continued discretion is not something we are taking for granted. Thank you all.

All that remains now is for us to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year – We’ll see you in 2021!

@ Mods - Hope it's okay to have posted this, please feel free to remove the thread if its not.

submitted by /u/thearcan
    [link] [comments]

/u/thearcan, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Sugestão [Translate] Suggestion

3. Barbarus85 Win User

The new home screen...no.

if you are in inside program please provide the feedback. Thanks.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Apparently the "Ratings and reviews" page is gone? A lot of games are affected by this!

I understand where you come from, and if you happened to be part of the insider program don't hesitate to follow the instructions provided in the link below to provide feedback about this via your console.

The link: Provide feedback as an Xbox Insider | Xbox Support
  5. Kiesey Win User

The new home screen...no.

If you are in the Xbox Insiders program make sure that you provide that feedback.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Can I have FS2020 beta to test ?

Thema:

1. Ending The Outriders Insider Playtest + Providing Feedback - Similar Threads - Ending Outriders Insider

2. Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...: My xbox is not detecting my external hard drive anymore. It was fine when I turned on the xbox this morning and started streaming. I could see all of my installed games and everything was fine....
  3. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  4. At My Wits End

in XBoX Accessibility
    At My Wits End: HELP! I had a permanent ban from Xbox. I requested a review and they replied that they investigated my account and agreed it had been hacked. They told me to reset my email password and to start...
  5. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  6. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  7. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  8. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  9. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  10. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...