End Of Line achievement not unlocking

Discus and support End Of Line achievement not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed 40 fixer contracts and the achievements app shows that I have 100% but the achievement hasn't popped. I thought doing some extra fixer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sbuk, Jul 26, 2014.

1. sbuk
    sbuk Guest

I completed 40 fixer contracts and the achievements app shows that I have 100% but the achievement hasn't popped. I thought doing some extra fixer contracts might help, so I completed all of them and still don't have the achievement. I was hoping waiting
    a while would see it just appear when I restarted the game, but it seems that hasn't made a difference either. I also tried the holding the power button for 20 secs+.

Is this known to be a glitched achievement?

:)

2. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    BioShock Infinite Achievements Revealed

Not a fan of those grinding achievements. I'll probably end up unlocking them anyway, though.

Sword Style, Jul 26, 2014
  3. Pochacco2kX
    Pochacco2kX Guest
    Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking

End of Line, Peephole, Magic Smoke, Piggyback, Freeware and Road Rage not unlocking for me despite meeting the criteria to get them.

Pochacco2kX, Jul 26, 2014
  4. G Tunechi
    G Tunechi Guest

Yes many people had that problem....best option u have if using a xbox 360 is downloading a game save from gametuts

G Tunechi, Jul 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: