End of 2022 and Still no Bluetooth headphone compatibility

Discus and support End of 2022 and Still no Bluetooth headphone compatibility in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why are we approaching the end of 2022 and Xbox still does not support independent Bluetooth headphone gaming like why? You literally can't tell me the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xHellPhoenix, Nov 24, 2022.

1. End of 2022 and Still no Bluetooth headphone compatibility

Why are we approaching the end of 2022 and Xbox still does not support independent Bluetooth headphone gaming like why? You literally can't tell me the tank of a console the series s and x both are can't handle Bluetooth audio. Why is this even a discussion I feel like Microsoft has made such huge jumps in graphics and gaming capabilities for console why are we lacking in the one area that should be absolute common sense. Bluetooth headphones at this point are just common place in the market, it irritates the hell out of me that I have to shop wired headphones and earbuds which options are becoming very limited because they aren't being manufactured anymore.

submitted by /u/xHellPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

/u/xHellPhoenix, Nov 24, 2022
  2. matthewiag Win User

headset problems

Hello

I am sorry, The Xbox One does not support Bluetooth headphones.

They only support the 3.5MM Jack on the controller or Wireless Headphones that have been approved and have a compatible receiver. The following companies have Wireless headset support Astro, Turtle Beech and Logitech there is a few more but they have to
    be supported from Xbox
  3. Alex seok Win User

Bluetooth adapter for Xbox One??

4. r3dreck Win User

Why no bluetooth?

I think I was reading (www.ign.com/.../xbox-one-incompatible-with-current-gaming-headsets) that the wired 360 headset won't work with
    the One so I might be correct in assuming that my current headphones (which connect to the controller the same way as the wired) which works with the 360 won't work as well? So, in order to play at night without noise from the tv I'd need to upgrade? Sorry
    I am not up on the ways of bluetooth, but I know i do have a wireless bluetooth set of headphones I use when I run with my phone... I am able to listen to music and also use them to talk I just assumed that it would be the same... even in the end a bluetooth
    or at the least proper wireless headphones that don't require connection to the usb/power source and splitter would be way better cleaner and simpler to use. Maybe the headphones are bluetooth and still wired into the controller for chat, I would be for that.
    Can their wifi direct or whatever it is do audio over it to say a set of headphones?
  5. WillWuYue Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Disconnect, and cannot reply to relating issues

It seems that have no other Bluetooth devices really helps with this controller (1.5hr without dissconnection), which mean no Bluetooth Headphones, no Bluetooth mouses, ... Cool
  6. maxen Win User

Sony MDR-IRBT Headphones

It doesn't sound like that type of headphone is compatible with the chat adapter. I believe it needs to be a cable running between the adapter and the headset.

I would presume one of the issues is a bluetooth set does not get enough power from the headset jack to work properly.
Thema:

End of 2022 and Still no Bluetooth headphone compatibility

1. End of 2022 and Still no Bluetooth headphone compatibility - Similar Threads - End 2022 Still

2. Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...: I feel like i did not do enough research on the series x, but in my defense I did not need more than one screen originally. However with MS flight simulator I need to have three for doing any real...
  3. Numbers on the end of a completely unique gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Numbers on the end of a completely unique gamertag?: Title says it all, unique gamertag that shouldn't need numbers. This problem is a joke, pretty much every other player in Halo Infinite I come across doesn't have them. Change this bootleg...
  4. How do I end a wrongful ban with no way to contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I end a wrongful ban with no way to contact the enforcement team?: I’m being wrongfully banned for using profanity while using the in game chat window inside of the elder scrolls online Tamriel unlimited mmo example I was ver recently banned a week ago for saying...
  5. Why won't m xbox one s boot up end I left it on over night just to see if that would help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't m xbox one s boot up end I left it on over night just to see if that would help...: My xbox one s is not wanting to boot up and I left it on over night to see if that helps and It didn't so I don't know what to do can someone please tell me what to do...
  6. How do you end a mission with microsoft flight simulator 2020 without turning the game off ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you end a mission with microsoft flight simulator 2020 without turning the game off ?: Playing Microsoft flight simulator 2020, and at the end of a mission I can't go back to the main menu without turning the game off. Tried escape and many buttons. Any help.?...
  7. Microsoft Enforcement Team may end up ruining Xbox Live entirely.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Enforcement Team may end up ruining Xbox Live entirely.: I've had an Xbox since the OG days, more than 15 years. I've had Live for a majority of my adult life. I recently was suspended for the first time because I made a Looking for Group post on Sea Of...
  8. My Microsoft account got hacked and it changed to an email that ends with @rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and it changed to an email that ends with @rambler.ru: I was hacked and someone compromised my email. I have already tried the Microsoft recovery tool. Then Microsoft wouldn't change the email for 30 days and the account got hacked back into later in...
  9. I got hacked on my Microsoft account that changed it into an email that ends with @rambler.ru

in XBoX on Windows
    I got hacked on my Microsoft account that changed it into an email that ends with @rambler.ru: I was hacked and someone compromised my email. I can't get into my account because the hacker changed the password. He also made it to where I had to email him for a code to log in. The email was...
  10. I know it has ended but will Microsoft ever renew the backwards compatibility program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I know it has ended but will Microsoft ever renew the backwards compatibility program?: There's alot of great games that was not made backwards compatible 31bb8b5d-7c8d-4881-a633-f0c5049587cf