Encore: download issues

Discus and support Encore: download issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Encore (Routers): download issues My brother and I have been trying to download ESO for the past two days and its been stuck on 97% for about two... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SuedGryphon9004, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Encore: download issues

Encore (Routers): download issues
    My brother and I have been trying to download ESO for the past two days and its been stuck on 97% for about two hours. We keep getting notifications that the installment has stopped but cant figure out why. We've tried restarting the Xbox One, rerouting
    the wifi, and simply just waiting but it still wont work. It has started moving a little bit, going like .01 GB every ten minutes, but obviously, we dont want to spend the rest of our lives waiting for this game to work. Any other tips? Could it just be the
    internet?

:)

SuedGryphon9004, Dec 27, 2017
  2. Holiam
    Holiam Guest
    Latest update broken?

Just download update - Toshiba encore 8. Same problem. Wish I read this first lol.

Holiam, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Downloading a game on my son's x box one S and its not working

Payed for a game to be downloaded on my son's x box one and it's not downloading, it's MX vs A TV supercross encore, can you help plz

CarrotyFlower16, Dec 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Encore: download issues