Encore: Communication Ban expired but I still cant send messages.

Discus and support Encore: Communication Ban expired but I still cant send messages. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Encore (Routers): Communication Ban expired but I still cant send messages. After calling xbox live I was specifically told to post in "whatever forum... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Velly-[xboxvenue], Oct 13, 2017.

1. Encore: Communication Ban expired but I still cant send messages.

Encore (Routers): Communication Ban expired but I still cant send messages.
    After calling xbox live I was specifically told to post in "whatever forum is closest to the word enforcement and share my story there." I received a communication ban on 8/12/2017 and it was supposed to expire on 8/26/2017. It is now 10/13/2017 and I still
    cant send messages or talk in party chat. I am unable to submit a case review because the suspension is off of my account according to the website. Its been well over a month and I would like to be able to use the services that I pay for. Again, I was told
    to post here by a representative over the phone.

:)

Velly-[xboxvenue], Oct 13, 2017
  2. Adding people to your friends with Zero Gamer Score

I try to goat them into sending a nasty message so I can get them communication banned .

SimplyTheeBest, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    I My communication ban recently expired but i still cant send messages!!?

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page to inquire if there is an enforcement action and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there
    are other actions on your account.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Beep, Oct 13, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Encore: Communication Ban expired but I still cant send messages.