Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360

Discus and support Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a pair of Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset and I have had them for a while now and was wondering if I can connect them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DawnReneesReaders, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360

I have a pair of Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset and I have had them for a while now and was wondering if I can connect them to my XBOX 360 S.

I want to use them while working out with the kinect.

Any tips please.

:)

DawnReneesReaders, Jun 24, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..

OCRyzen, Jun 24, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

Here is a full explaination of how to connect your Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset to any other bluetooth device along with any troubleshooting problems you might find! Hope it helps!

QuietLittleLiz, Jun 24, 2014
  4. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
  5. WARRIOR I M Win User

3.5mm wireless/Bluetooth adapter for Xbox One Elite controller?

Does Turtle beach offer a mono speaker headset to just hear teammates chat- like a Bluetooth cellphone headset or can use the stereo headset adapter and hook up a 360 wireless headset via a 3.5 mm cable? I just want a headset to go over one ear and connect
    to the headset adapter to get chat. I have a surround system and will not use a pilot style stero headset like turtle beach offers. So if anyone knows how to hook up a Bluetooth headset with a cable to the stereo headset adapter or a way to make the 360
    wireless headset work with the 360 controller via some cable of appreciate it. I can't hook up anything to the optical output on my console since I hsve hdmi going to my reliever for surround. I just want chat via some way other than Turtle beach massive
    headphones when I have better surround sound system snd receiver,
  6. QuietLittleLiz Win User

Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

7. TheVet96 Win User

I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter seems to be in working order.

Hello Mimi!

Below is a list of non-compatible headsets:

Non-compatible headsets

The following headsets are incompatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter:

• Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset
    • Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz offers an adapter for the Primer headset to convert the 2.5-mm audio jack to a 3.5-mm audio jack. Contact Mad Catz for support.)
    • The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset
    • Headsets with this 2.5-mm connector will not work because of the connector format. This connector includes a long, cylindrical pin in the middle of the connecting side that does not fit into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

More info on using compatible headsets with the adapter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...ible-headset#047ca027eaf44c428f2799723b43aebc
  8. medium bloke Win User

MW3 Wirelees Headset With Bluetooth Problems

Thema:

Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360

1. Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - Emerson EM510 Stereo

2. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  3. Why does the xbox stereo headset stop working so fast and easily?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox stereo headset stop working so fast and easily?: I bought the starfeild version of the xbox stereo headset and the left earpeice which is used to control the chat mixer simply just doesnt work and i cant even change it through the audio settings...
  4. Is the Xbox Stereo Headset latex-free?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Stereo Headset latex-free?: I have someone in my home looking for a headset who also happens to be very allergic to latex. Does the official Xbox Stereo Headset contain latex? c5a10a76-df97-40ac-80dc-a1361efea164
  5. xbox stereo headset echo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox stereo headset echo: i just bought the xbox stereo headset the wired one and my friend says that he can hear himself because of the echo my TV was muted and I really don't want to refund the headset because its...
  6. Xbox Series X audio broken for everything except stereo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio broken for everything except stereo: I have a Series X connected to an Onkyo TX-NR6050 receiver. The receiver is connected to a 5.1.2 speaker setup. In the Xbox audio settings it shows that my receiver is supported for every audio...
  7. Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV: Hardware TV: Samsung S90C 65" AV Receiver: Yamaha RX-V6A HDMI Cables: 48Gbps Ultra HD 8K HDMI Cable to the TV from the receiver. Original Xbox HDMI cable. Setup Receiver connected to the TV...
  8. Emerson TV won't turn on or off on start up or shut down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Emerson TV won't turn on or off on start up or shut down.: I have matching models in the TV setup settings and on t'he TV. I have my device power options set to toggle for everything. My tv still will not shut off with the xbox....
  9. HDMI, Emerson HDTV, and no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI, Emerson HDTV, and no signal: I have an XBox 360 S and an Emerson 32" LC320EM3F A that just flat-out refuse to communicate with each other via HDMI, or component video for that matter; only the 3-RCA composite works. I've...
  10. Media remote cannot operate volume on Emerson tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media remote cannot operate volume on Emerson tv.: This is a repost of an older discussion to clarify the problem in the title and to add addition information under the new title. The original post is here...