email switch without losing original email.

Discus and support email switch without losing original email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I use my email all the time. My email is attached to my sons xbox game pass. How do I replace it without losing my email address with his or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gnknt, Jan 7, 2024.

1. gnknt
    gnknt Guest

I use my email all the time. My email is attached to my sons xbox game pass.

How do I replace it without losing my email address with his or affecting how I sing into my email.

:)

gnknt, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Gnknt, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Go to Xbox.com and select “Sign in” in the top right corner of the page.
    Enter your current email address and password, then click “Sign in”.

Once you’re signed in, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the page and select “Microsoft account”.

On the next page, click “Security” in the left-hand menu.

Scroll down to the “More security options” section and click “Change my Microsoft account password”.

Follow the prompts to change your password.

Once you’ve changed your password, try logging in to your Microsoft account again on your PC.

If you’re still having trouble, you can try resetting the Xbox app on your PC by following these steps:

Press the Windows key + Q to open the search bar.

Search for the Xbox app and right-click on it, then select “App Settings”.
    Scroll down and click “Reset”.

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft support , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://support.xbox.com/help/accou...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I use my email all the time. My email is attached to my sons xbox game pass.

How do I replace it without losing my email address with his or affecting how I sing into my email.
    Is the existing email a Microsoft email? If it is then you can't remove it without your email being deleted forever.

Per https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Warning When removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Losing Original email address

give it a few seconds it should flash up there if you have an email associated with the account
  5. onyxishere Win User

If the gamertag auto loads on your console you should be able to see the email address in the upper right corner of the screen. Otherwise please do give phone support a call. So long as you can answer some account specific questions they will be able to
    give you the email. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Hi WoodRat1969

If you know the Gamertag but don't know the e-mail address, Xbox Support should be able to verify your identity through sending a security code to the alternative security method phone/e-mail (which is different to the actual Gamertag's e-mail you've forgot\)

Once you verify that, you'd have verified the account and they should be able to tell you what that e-mail address is you're trying to know.

The quickest method in doing this is through support chat.

visit support.xbox.com/contact-us

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Dan
Thema:

1. email switch without losing original email. - Similar Threads - email switch without

2. What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?: I got my Xbox when I was pretty young so I had to use my parents email in order to have a Xbox and now I'm just tired of needing to log in on their email or have to contact them in order to get...
  3. Switching my Xbox account's email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching my Xbox account's email.: I am attempting to change the email of my Xbox account from one of a relative's, and while adding my email as and alias, in an attempt to then remove the other one so that my current one became...
  4. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...
  5. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...
  6. Switching Xbox Account Email without messing with the email the account is under

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Xbox Account Email without messing with the email the account is under: Hello When i first got my xbox account it was under my moms email is there anyway for me to change it without messing with my moms email and removing it i have tried looking it up and its making...
  7. Want to switch email for Xbox account without deleting Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to switch email for Xbox account without deleting Microsoft account: My Xbox account is under my mom's Microsoft account. I was wondering if I was able to put my email in there and delete hers from it so it would be fully my account, without messing up her email or...
  8. Can I switch my email without logging in to the old one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I switch my email without logging in to the old one?: So I've had an email on which my xbox account is located with a gamepass ultimate subscription. The problem is, they (my email's company) recently switched over to be a paid email service, and...
  9. Can I switch an email without messing up the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I switch an email without messing up the account?: My Xbox account is under my mom's Microsoft account. I was wondering if I was able to put my email in there and delete hers from it so it would be fully my account, without messing up her email or...
  10. How to switch email associated with Xbox Live account--without having an Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch email associated with Xbox Live account--without having an Xbox: I would like to change the email address associated with my Xbox Live account. Most procedures I have seen say you have to do this on an Xbox 360 (for example, see...