Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?

Discus and support Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I’m having a problem with 2 Xbox’s my email address is linked to both of them somehow and can’t remove or change it can you help as it’s causing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WaBBa96, Nov 15, 2023.

1. WaBBa96
    WaBBa96 Guest

Hi I’m having a problem with 2 Xbox’s my email address is linked to both of them somehow and can’t remove or change it can you help as it’s causing problems ?

:)

WaBBa96, Nov 15, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello WaBBa96, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Check your Microsoft account email address: You can find a forgotten Microsoft account email address using the methods shown in this article.

If you're already signed in on an Xbox console, look in the top left corner of the Home screen. You should see your gamertag, the name and the email you use to log in

Manage a family member's online privacy and security settings: If the account you're using is part of a family group, the group organizer can manage the settings for members who are part of the group.

To manage a member's settings, the account must be added to the console before proceeding with the following steps

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. KindColt9422171 Win User

Xbox changed gamertag without notice

okay so i have an issue, i think i got a force gamer tag change, but my problem is i no longer have the email that i used with this gamer tag. the email i currently use is linked to my other gamertag and i don't use that gamer tag anymore. how can i change
    my current gamertag to my current email without it linking my current email to a older gamer tag? ALSO if you did ban me and give me some really weak , wack gamer tag, how come you are trying to charge me to change my gamer tag? because if that is the case,
    this xbox one will be sold for a ps4.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Assigning Gamertag to different Email Address

Hello Kind,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, you are unable to just move a gamer tag only to a different email. The only thing you can do is change the email so the account is then tied to the new email, which will have the gamer tag tied to it. However,
    if the email you are wanting to use, already has a gamer tag associated to it. You will not be able to change the email. The link the assistant directed you to is great for changing the primary email.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Minky-1FCCFFA8-4A8C- Win User

xbox live email got deleted permanently and I cant get into that email to get important stuff for my account that I need

Also you can only change emails linked to gamer tags from the xbox 360 dashboard. It's unavailable on PC and xbox one
  6. KindOf284 Win User

Assigning Gamertag to different Email Address

Hello Kind,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, you are unable to just move a gamer tag only to a different email. The only thing you can do is change the email so the account is then tied to the new email, which will have the gamer tag tied to it. However,
    if the email you are wanting to use, already has a gamer tag associated to it. You will not be able to change the email. The link the assistant directed you to is great for changing the primary email.

Thanks,

Brad
    Any update?
Thema:

1. Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ? - Similar Threads - Email linked gamer

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  4. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  5. Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?: My microsoft account is linked to an epic games account of mine but I have forgotten the epic username and the email I used to sign up for it. I don't want to reach out to epic support if I don't...
  6. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  7. My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists: When my xbox was first setup I used my parents email address to create the account. Since then I have been using this for the past 15+ years with no issues. It does occassionally ask to confirm...
  8. Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?: Hey so I have a big problem. I had accidentally deleted my email account that is linked to my xbox account. I tried really hard to recover this account but I am truly unable to, and google is not...
  9. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  10. How to fix my Minecraft Psn account to link to my correct email and gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix my Minecraft Psn account to link to my correct email and gamer tag?: Microsoft account to use realms. I believe my current PSN account is linked to an account called wantingbark which I do not have access to anymore and would like to have that unlinked and...