email got deleted from my xbox account and need to change it

Discus and support email got deleted from my xbox account and need to change it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello xbox, So a year so my 1st email got deleted and this email had my xbox account and i was wondering if you guy could help with that cause i wanna... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rafael calvé campeau, May 3, 2023.

1. email got deleted from my xbox account and need to change it

Hello xbox, So a year so my 1st email got deleted and this email had my xbox account and i was wondering if you guy could help with that cause i wanna change this email but my old email that got my xbox acccount got deleted?

:)

Rafael calvé campeau, May 3, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for the information.

In order to delete a Microsoft Xbox account or delete a primary email address, you will need to manually manage it on account.microsoft.com

it is possible that your Microsoft account is still active. Kindly try to access your Microsoft Xbox account on account.microsoft.com

Please let me know if it works.
  3. Rafael calvé campea Win User

no it got deleted because i wanted to put my real age wich was before 12 but now it 14 and i didint have enough time to change it so it got deleted
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Rafael!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, did you manually delete/remove the primary email address of your Microsoft Xbox account?
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

HELP WITH ACCOUNT

Hi CF076! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To change the email on the Xbox account you need to follow this steps

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

But to fully unlink the Xbox account from an email you need to delete the email
Thema:

1. email got deleted from my xbox account and need to change it - Similar Threads - email got deleted

2. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  5. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  6. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  7. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  8. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  9. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  10. How do I recover my Hotmail and Microsoft accounts when the email address alias got deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my Hotmail and Microsoft accounts when the email address alias got deleted...: My son's email account was linked to my Microsoft/Hotmail account. He somehow deleted my alias from the account and it has made my Hotmail account disappear with it. So not only do I not have the...