ELOP to become Xbox division leader????

Discus and support ELOP to become Xbox division leader???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, my fingers are certainly crossed that he's not crazy enough to do something that stupid when it's so profitable for his company. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BaxBrown, Feb 24, 2014.

  1. ELOP to become Xbox division leader????


    Well, my fingers are certainly crossed that he's not crazy enough to do something that stupid when it's so profitable for his company.
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 24, 2014
    #16
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Guy's he maybe in charge but i doubt he has the last say in getting rid of the xbox division his also in charge of the windows phones aswell
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 24, 2014
    #17
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    plus he was there before they launched the xbox one why would they sell millions of consoles just to shut it all down imgine the money they would lose
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 24, 2014
    #18
  4. Major Angry
    Major Angry Guest

    ELOP to become Xbox division leader????

    Another idiot takes over the Xbox Division. J Allard was brilliant for Xbox, pity he was shown the door by that idiot Balmer.
     
    Major Angry, Feb 25, 2014
    #19
  5. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I don't know who he is but I doubt too he has the last say on Xbox. M should know how popular and important and profitable Xbox is and that know other company in the world can make Xbox the way M makes it. Xbox just wouldn't be the same if M agreed to sell
    it and I would expect worldwide headlines if it wasn't the same. They can always appoint another person. It would be good to have someone lead Xbox division who is passionate about Xbox someone like Don Mattrick. That would help Xbox remain a fun and positive
    thing. I don't no much about him either but Don looked liked some of the Xbox vids he was in and M did the right thing as I think he was passionate about Xbox and this could help get more profits and peps on Xbox and a gaming platform Xbox which can still
    be enjoyed.
     
    smileskybird, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. Major Wreckus Win User
  7. Sunburst Univox Win User

    ELOP to become Xbox division leader????

    Are you freakin' serious??? Crap...R.I.P. Xbox.
  8. smileskybird Win User

    ELOP to become Xbox division leader????

    I don't know who he is but I doubt too he has the last say on Xbox. M should know how popular and important and profitable Xbox is and that know other company in the world can make Xbox the way M makes it. Xbox just wouldn't be the same if M agreed to sell
    it and I would expect worldwide headlines if it wasn't the same. They can always appoint another person. It would be good to have someone lead Xbox division who is passionate about Xbox someone like Don Mattrick. That would help Xbox remain a fun and positive
    thing. I don't no much about him either but Don looked liked some of the Xbox vids he was in and M did the right thing as I think he was passionate about Xbox and this could help get more profits and peps on Xbox and a gaming platform Xbox which can still
    be enjoyed.
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    ELOP to become Xbox division leader????

    plus he was there before they launched the xbox one why would they sell millions of consoles just to shut it all down imgine the money they would lose
  10. Sunburst Univox Win User

    ELOP to become Xbox division leader????

    He killed Nokia and is one of the guys that wants to sell off XBox.
Thema:

ELOP to become Xbox division leader????

Loading...
  1. ELOP to become Xbox division leader???? - Similar Threads - ELOP become division

  2. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  3. How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?

    in XboX Insiders
    How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?: Delete if not allowed, but how does one go about getting a pass to be an insider? Or however that works I’m not too sure, but just found out about it and would love to join, especially with the...
  4. Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize

    in XboX Insiders
    Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize: So I heard online about how Xbox is planning to do the same move as PlayStation where their next console will be digital only but I also heard that it can transfer your physicals game and convert...
  5. How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?

    in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?: The title pretty much says it all but I'll add some context. I bought a ROG XBox Ally, and I joined the Insider program to get access to the feature that allows you to add apps and games to your...
  6. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible

    in XboX Insiders
    Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible: Roblox is incompatible on my Surface Pro 11. Can Microsoft make it compatible submitted by /u/No-Twist-9522 [link] [comments]
  9. Stephen Elop new CEO of X Box Division

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Stephen Elop new CEO of X Box Division: Stephen Elop is the boss of the X Box Brand Replacing Don Matrick. Stephen Elop is the man who single handily destroyed Nokia when CEO there. Taking the company's shares to an all time low before...
  10. Stephen Elop?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Stephen Elop?: facepalm. is Xbox finished? c828b7da-009d-48a4-b57e-04c4b1384663