Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarisahPC, Apr 26, 2024.

1. MarisahPC
    MarisahPC Guest

My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a new Xbox (from Microsoft) because I thought that was the issue. Turns out it is doing it with this new one. It didn’t do it for about 4 days now it’s having issues again. I have tested it on other things and never had an issue. My old elite series 2 never did this but I got rid of it because it had stick drift. All it does is just disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnects. I also had a separate issue I wanted to address. I sent my old Xbox back so I wouldn’t get charged by Microsoft, well the shipping label they sent with the new Xbox that was meant for my old Xbox was a different shipping label then what’s in the email. Has anyone had any issue like this before? It’s now lost and there charging me $541.92, which I will be disputing once it fully goes through.

:)

MarisahPC, Apr 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: