Elite series 2 stick drift sent back over 10 times b4 warranty ran out.

Discus and support Elite series 2 stick drift sent back over 10 times b4 warranty ran out. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So they sent me a brand new 1 on Nov n now stick drift again so soon MSN I want trade elite 2 is worst ever 0d967e25-2894-4bc2-9be2-c7cf41c4b5f9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoETwEKnMAN3, Apr 9, 2023.

1. JoETwEKnMAN3
    JoETwEKnMAN3 Guest

So they sent me a brand new 1 on Nov n now stick drift again so soon MSN I want trade elite 2 is worst ever

:)

JoETwEKnMAN3, Apr 9, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello JoETwEKnMAN3, I'm sorry about what happened to your controller, but it's really weird that it got resent so many times.

If the warranty has expired unfortunately you will not be able to send it back.
  3. Eric_391 Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

I bought 2 Elite controllers at the same time from Microsoft. Less than 5 months the first one had button issues and stick drift. Microsoft offered replacement. Just sent it and the second started with the exact same problems, LB not working Stick drift
    Microsoft says too bad no warranty. 5 months old and $500 for 2 controllers. I have made several requests and keep being told they are not under warranty. Can anyone help?
  4. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox one elite controller series 2

Ive had left stick drift with 4 elite contollers 2 right out of the box good thing for best buys warranty program
  6. MrSilverFoxx Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Garbage

I feel your pain. I got mine for Christmas, and about 6 months in, I got stick drift. So I reached out to Warranty and Repair, and they approved it to be shipped back in and they replaced it. After shipping it, it took about 2 weeks to get a new controller
    back.

Unfortunate that stick drift is a common thing these days, but that's what I did to handle my Series 2 controller.
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 stick drift sent back over 10 times b4 warranty ran out. - Similar Threads - Elite series stick

2. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  3. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  4. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking: I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when...: Hello! I'm having issues with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. When I connect to PC using the Wireless adapter I have issues with any buttons that are macro'd to keyboard buttons. These macros...
  6. Stick drift in elite series 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Stick drift in elite series 2 controllers.: Is there an easy way to fix this without tearing the controller apart? I have both the series 2 and series 2 core controllers and I have stick drift on the right stick. I notice it in a lot of...
  7. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  8. I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  10. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...