Elite Series 2 replacement parts

Discus and support Elite Series 2 replacement parts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is not a question for MS or MS employees as you are useless with these products and will tell me to another overpriced poor controller. I have an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chickabumpbump, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Elite Series 2 replacement parts

This is not a question for MS or MS employees as you are useless with these products and will tell me to another overpriced poor controller.

I have an elite season two controller that has been replaced by MS THREE TIMES and every model has had stick drift on the left stick and the rubber seals are peeling off at the back.

Can anyone recommend a third party cheap replacement plate that is made of plastic and NOT RUBBER that i can snap onto the controller myself as MS do not care, will not care and cant even let you talk to a real person on a chat to complain about this issue.

:)

Chickabumpbump, Jan 26, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Chickabumpbump. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm afraid we can't advice or assist with self-repair and 3rd party parts on this forum. Our best advice is to see if you're eligible for a replacement: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

If you are insistent on repairing it yourself I suggest asking another community where this topic of discussion is allowed, such as Reddit.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Need replacement parts for an Elite Series 2 Controller

Like the other person said DO NOT buy the parts on Amazon. They will not work
  5. DullOmnivore319 Win User

Need replacement parts for an Elite Series 2 Controller

Also, speaking from experience, avoid the products off Amazon, regardless how tempting it may be. I purchased a convincing version of the parts and when assembling myself, the parts do not fit perfectly which leads certain features to not work even when
    replaced.
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Need replacement parts for elite controller series 2

Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 replacement parts - Similar Threads - Elite Series replacement

2. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  3. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  4. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  5. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks: Hi What I'm looking for is a single replacement thumbstick for my Elite Series 2 controllers - the domed one, to be precise. Where can I go to buy them individually...or even a set of two? I...
  7. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  8. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...
  9. Paid 80$ for a replacement Elite series 2, replacement came with a jammed in A button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 80$ for a replacement Elite series 2, replacement came with a jammed in A button: I turned the controller on, connected it to my PC and went to do a button check, the A button came jammed. The press is noticeably shorter, and the A button stays stuff sometimes. I didn't pay 80$...
  10. Will I get a new warranty when replacing an Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Will I get a new warranty when replacing an Xbox elite series 2 controller: I bought one of the original elite series 2 controllers. It is now broken and the warranty has expired. I can start a new order through the device coverage section and it recommends purchasing a...