Elite Series 2 Repair Returned And Missing Components

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Repair Returned And Missing Components in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings, I recently sent in my Xbox Elite Series 2 in for repair and received it as of today, while I am satisfied with the repairs and resolved the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirChuxster, Jul 21, 2023.

1. SirChuxster
    SirChuxster Guest

Greetings,

I recently sent in my Xbox Elite Series 2 in for repair and received it as of today, while I am satisfied with the repairs and resolved the issue, the controller came back missing the original thumbsticks (the standard size ones) and the circular silver D-Pad.

While I recall the instructions mentioned not sending in accessories, I made the bad assumption that those were standard to the controller and was treated as apart of the controller over an accesory, as this was my first time using the service for anything.

My question, is there anyway to contact Microsoft over the issue or am I out of luck?

I apologize for being an inconvenience to the forum as I tried my best to locate a way to contact Microsoft and was unable to locate any sort of contact information for this situation.

Thank you!

:)

SirChuxster, Jul 21, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

The best way to contact to Microsoft and report these issue with you controller that just came from the warranty repair is following the steps that in the page of controller-warranty:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

I recommend you to call the Phone line support to solve this problem most quickly
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Missing Series X internal SSD

Microsoft does not sell components to end users ans we cannot assist with self repair. There is no way for the end user to fix this.

If they didn't advise you of the missing SSD i suggest you return it,
  5. Edgarour Win User

Elite series 2

It is interesting to see how the elite control series 2 is and as far as its mechanical components do not change at all with a normal control, they are of the same quality, I would recommend doing normal controls
  6. AngelObullets Win User

why are xbox one controllers so faulty and wear out fast and unreliable compared to other xbox controller generatioms

The elite controller series one did have a few faults but did have a good repair back up system but the stronger one is the series 2.
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 Repair Returned And Missing Components - Similar Threads - Elite Series Repair

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. Elite series 2 repair job

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 repair job: Got my Elite 2 core controller back from repiar still i have stick drift back p1 button not fixed and p3 even worse than before repair aaab7bfe-6e32-4f99-878f-e9f4559fe037
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller repair: So recently my Elite controller so has gotten extreme bad stick drift so I have place an order for it to get repaired. But now Im confused I know i have to send it in somewhere, but where? I don't...
  6. elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller repair: I have the halo infinite elite series 2 controller and it’s my favorite controller but the rubberized grips are peeling off is there a way I can send it to Xbox to have it fixed? And if I can how...
  7. Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back: Sent my controller for repair and they only sent back the d pad and thumb sticks. I have no idea of the next steps or if I will be receiving my controller. Is any one able to assist?...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken: I recently sent my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in for repair. I received it back yesterday, and it has arrived broken. The left bumper partially pops out of the controller, and has to be popped...
  9. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...
  10. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...