Elite Series 2 No option to enable/disable invert Y Axis

Discus and support Elite Series 2 No option to enable/disable invert Y Axis in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi , Not sure if this is just me or i'm missing something, but i've got 2 x elite series 2 controllers, and in the accessories app on the xbox one X... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wyabcp, Sep 9, 2021.

1. /u/wyabcp
    /u/wyabcp Guest

Hi ,

Not sure if this is just me or i'm missing something, but i've got 2 x elite series 2 controllers, and in the accessories app on the xbox one X the option to enable Invert Y Axis is no longer available ... anyone else seeing this, I've reported the issue on the dashboard.. ? thanks

submitted by /u/wyabcp
    [link] [comments]

/u/wyabcp, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  3. Customer341705 Win User

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - SCREENSHOT

Yes I found the option to invert the y-axis. But there is no option for the x-axis.
  4. Mithgar01 Win User

Invert the Y-Axis Option for Destiny

PS: I think the Borderlands 2 game default is to invert the y-axis.

Also, the Xbox 360 itself lets the user specify the option/preference to have the y-axis inverted, but Destiny ignores that preference. Does its own thing. Ignores the user. Ignores Xbox preferences.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Right Stick inversion

Hello Cozier,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    accessories app
    on PC or Xbox console, you can configure the controller in many ways. Also, some games have an invert control option. They are usually Invert Y axis, or invert X axis.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Geri M. Win User

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - SCREENSHOT

Hi TryDifferentUsername,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you want to invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. As per description, you cannot invert the X or Y- axis on the normal Xbox controller but not on the Elite.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem started?
    2. Was this working before?
    3. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

While waiting for your response, You can invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller by following these steps:

• Open the Xbox Accessories app and select the Elite controller.
    • Select “Configure” and then go to the “Sticks” tab.
    • From here, you can adjust the “Vertical Inversion” setting for the right stick to invert the Y-axis1.
    • I hope this helps!

Received message. You can invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller by following these steps:. Open the Xbox Accessories app and select the Elite controller. 2. Select "Configure" and then go to the "Sticks" tab.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 No option to enable/disable invert Y Axis - Similar Threads - Elite Series option

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  6. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  8. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  9. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  10. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2: You can invert them on a normal controller but not on the Elite Series 2. I looked through the Xbox Accessories App but there is no option for it with the Elite....