Elite series 2 missing seriel on box

Discus and support Elite series 2 missing seriel on box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought 2 elite series 2 controllers and when I got home to register I noticed one box was missing the seriel. Upon registering the devices one of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiggN8Urz, Dec 17, 2023.

1. BiggN8Urz
    BiggN8Urz Guest

I bought 2 elite series 2 controllers and when I got home to register I noticed one box was missing the seriel. Upon registering the devices one of them has an expired warranty. I have sent pictures of my receipts side by side showing 2 separate transactions but the seriel for 1 controller on both receipts to Microsoft and I have not got an answer yet on if they can correct the warranty issue. Anyone have any advice?

:)

BiggN8Urz, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for the report!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the warranty and serial number with your Elite Series 2 controllers. To ensure this will be addressed, we encourage you contact our live support team. They have advance tools that could assist you with this concern.

However, if you have already reached out to them, please provide to us your case number so we can check into the details. Please send it to us via Private Message: Private Messages - Microsoft Community.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

no don't buy an elite series 2 because ive had 2 brand new elite series 2 and they where both broken out of the box
  5. TimmyHD Win User

Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox Controller

I have no problem with the standard series X and X box one pads

but my Elite Series 2 has a lot of stick issues and the tension tighten tool

thing was not in the sealed box with the new core controller

despite it being on the box it should be include, my pad replaced

the broken Black one which came with everything but broke the

next day I am hoping the Elite Series 3 is better, it would be nice

if they did a version with advanced chat audio and EQ like

one of the Branded Licenced controllers do, but hey gone off topic a bit.
  6. ppbucko Win User

Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller in three months!

Same problem, A button not always working on Elite series 2 controller, straight out the box. Returned it to Microsoft store, still waiting to hear back from them 1 week on.
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 missing seriel on box - Similar Threads - Elite series missing

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  6. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  8. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  10. Elite Series 2 Repair Returned And Missing Components

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Repair Returned And Missing Components: Greetings, I recently sent in my Xbox Elite Series 2 in for repair and received it as of today, while I am satisfied with the repairs and resolved the issue, the controller came back missing the...