Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

Discus and support Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Riley Nelson, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Riley Nelson
    Riley Nelson Guest

I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA, CYBERPUNK, COD WWII (against bots) etc) is completely unrelated when using the full hair trigger. It will aim only about 80 percent of the time, and when it does, about 70 percent of the time it will randomly unaim me for sporadic and inconsistent amounts of time. When it happens seems random, however it only occurs when aiming at an enemy. This could be an NPC/BOT or real player, it doesn't matter. I don't know what this is, or how to fix it. It's not my profile because it even happens when I use a blank one (all lights turned off on the profile icon on the controller). I have also tried dozens of variations of trigger dead zones, etc, and nothing works. No updates to make either. I'm playing on an Xbox series x with a wired Ethernet connection. Again, this issue only occurs with my elite controller, and only on the smallest hair trigger. I am certain I am holding the trigger, it is just acting in its one sporadically. Do I have a faulty controller? Is this a software issue? Am I just missing something?

Edited to add: no matter what setting I have the dead zones on, I am getting a full pull. So idk what the issue is.

:)

Riley Nelson, Dec 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: