Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evan Searcy, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Evan Searcy
    Evan Searcy Guest

I can’t believe I’m even having this issue.

It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the controller has not worked since I’ve received it back. I’ve tried several times to get it fixed; all of them told me it would be escalated and I never heard back from a single one of them. I called a couple of weeks ago and two different reps gave me two different answers. One said it was too late for repairs, another said it would be escalated. Haven’t heard back. I am at my wit’s end. I demand my controller repaired properly and I demand adequate compensation for having to call 11 different reps and spending 12 hours on the phone just to get my $170 controller back (that I haven’t had for 18 months). If I don’t hear from an Xbox Customer Support manager in the next 5 business days, I will be pursuing legal action. I will provide the necessary information, but I request direct contact because every time I call Xbox Customer Support, I run in circles and nothing happens. This is not a threat; it is a promise. I will hire a lawyer and sue.

:)

Evan Searcy, Apr 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: