Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted

Discus and support Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As in the question when a know is fitted to the left joystick there is no right input. Worked perfectly fine the day prior to posting question and just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ultimator92, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Ultimator92
    Ultimator92 Guest

As in the question when a know is fitted to the left joystick there is no right input. Worked perfectly fine the day prior to posting question and just not today. When removed works perfectly fine. Have tried multiple of the knobs in the accessory pack and same issue, also tried adjust the joystick with no luck.

:)

Ultimator92, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Ultimator92! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I found the solution in a forum post, so I'm going to explain a little about the reason for the problem:

This is because the sensor is physically trapped in the joystick's analog sensor module. To fix this problem, rotate the joystick to the fully extended position and press the joystick several times while rotating. Meaning. When moving the handle from the leftmost position to the lowest position, press the handle as if it were a start button and repeat for all angles.

If you want more information, you can take a look at the original publication:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...series-2/3e0b3529-03cf-4f06-b25c-8592b8c8c7f0

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xbox elite series 2

i have the elite controller series 1 and elite controller series 2 and the only thing interchangeable is the D-Pad IE:- if you want the silver one form the elite controller series 1 onto the series 2 ... the under trigers and thumbsticks are of a different
    designs so will not fit .... i have just got both elite controllers out to make sure i am right in what i am saying

if this helps please up vote or mark as answered please
  4. Ryan Reppucci Win User

Series S Issue with controllers (right toggle)

I did a full reset of the console and there is still 0 action on menus an in games with both Elite Series controllers Ive tried. Both controllers register input in test screen as well.
  5. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Controllers

Hi

Xbox Controller Elite Series 2 is best for you.. I like to buy extra thumb grips rubbers to go on my controllers to protect the sticks. The grips goes over the controller sticks. Its better grip when playing games.

link: Thumb Grips
  6. PJSampogna Win User

Xbox one elite controller rubber grips coming off

I have 2 elite controller both have their gripes falling off and it not like u can just put it back on... when u try to it doesn't fit right almost as if the rubber part is too big and doesn't fit the controller.... 300$ on 2 elite controller and neither
    are close to a year old, Microsoft so be offering free replacement on their defective products especially when they themselves acknowledge that it's defective.... I want my 300$ back or 2 new elite controllerso with a lifetime quarentee..
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted - Similar Threads - Elite series controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  5. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  9. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  10. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...