Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn...

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any fixes on this without having to buy a new controller? 0445b4de-d683-4ff3-bab7-94a3a886088a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RohanThavanesh, May 17, 2023.

1. Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn...

Any fixes on this without having to buy a new controller?

:)

RohanThavanesh, May 17, 2023
  2. RohanThavanesh Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn on when its not plugged in no matter how long i hold down the xbox button

i cant turn it on with or without a cable and it doesnt work regardless of whether i plug it into a different pc, a console, even charging doesnt work
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn on when its not plugged in no matter how long i hold down the xbox button

4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user ready to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear your controller is not working as expected Rohanthavanesh

May I know if you're able to turn on the controller without the cable?
    Or, if you try to use a different cable or connecting the controller to a different PC it works?
    Or is the issue occurring only when you want to use it with your PC?
  5. RohanThavanesh Win User

wait i got something to work. the controller turns on when plugged in but cant turn on wirelessly. even though it turns on when plugged into my pc, my pc doesnt recognise the controller so i cant use it. any fix or still need repairs?
  6. baileygibson2 Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller doesn’t turn on

1. My controller wont turn on at all for any of the games on my pc

2.It was working perfectly but now (as i said) wont turn on after not using it for maybe 3 days.

3.The usb-c cable is connected properly

4.the controller dosent have batteries (its an xbox elite controller) and when i put the controller on the charger nothing happens.

My controller also dosent turn on at all so i cant check if it needs updated.
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn...

1. Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn... - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  5. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  9. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  10. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...