Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!

Discus and support Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whatever the engineers did, great job! For the first time the Elite Series 2 / Core responsiveness feels near instant in wireless mode. Updated from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StarkyGuy, Nov 12, 2023.

1. /u/StarkyGuy
    /u/StarkyGuy Guest

Whatever the engineers did, great job!

For the first time the Elite Series 2 / Core responsiveness feels near instant in wireless mode.

Updated from 3202 to 3223

Thanks!

submitted by /u/StarkyGuy
    [link] [comments]

/u/StarkyGuy, Nov 12, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories App (Windows 11, version 23H2)

Firmware version 517.3202.0 is the latest firmware version available for the Elite Series 2 controller. So your controller has the latest firmware available.

Don't forget the Elite Series controllers use a different firmware than the other controllers, because it has different features to the standard controllers.
  3. Alex_Sisk Win User

Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

I got my Series X in January, and never even took the included controller out of the box, because I own the Elite Series 2. When I dropped my Elite Series 2 (oof) recently, I sent it off for out-of-warranty repair, and pulled out the basic controller, still wrapped and taped in the foam bag in the box.

Stock controller worked fine for a few days, then there was a firmware update - recently, and I'm having intermittent disconnections all the time. It works fine when wired with a USB-A -> USB-C cable (I use the 9-foot one that comes with the Elite Series 2).

I decided, since I'd never had trouble with connectivity on the Elite Series 2, that I would buy a 2nd one, brand new of course. It 100% required me to update before proceeding.

Since I never had issues with the Series X and Elite Series 2, I wasn't aware of the known connectivity issues until the basic controller started intermittently dropping connection.. After searching, I saw that there were a ton of articles from way back in January, including Microsoft acknowledging the problem and releasing a firmware update in March...

Yet here I am with a freshly unwrapped Series X controller AND a brand new, (delivered Sept. 7th) SECOND $180 Elite Series 2 controller, and BOTH are cutting out intermittently..

-Sitting Less than 7 feet from my console

-I keep my batteries charged - both the Elite's internal, and the Enelooph Pro AA rechargeables that I use in the regular controller.

-As I mentioned, latest firmware on controller

-Of course, latest firmware/software on Series X console

-Both controllers work fine when wired.

-Already performed hard power cycle on the controller as well as the console.

-1st Elite (the one being repaired) never had issues until I dropped it - but it was never exposed to that new firmware)

-That's 8 months I used my 1st Elite Series 2 with the Series X and no problems.

It seems to me that the original intermittent connectivity issues were never resolved.
  4. HeesungKo Win User

Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

Yes... firmware got updated and it's elite controller 2
  5. Kleine B NL Win User

What controller you use?

The controller what i use is the elite series 2 perfect main controller. Before it was the series 1 and i wil never playing with a standard controller anymore. 🙂
  6. Cheater Kirito Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - A button opens Xbox Game Bar

I also am experiencing this issue after purchasing the Halo Elite Series 2 controller, unable to use it in bluetooth as the A button toggles the xbox game bar and there isn't a prompt to update the firmware on xbox accessories app.
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection! - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  5. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  9. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  10. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...