Elite layouts for sale on the Xbox store with the elite v3

Discus and support Elite layouts for sale on the Xbox store with the elite v3 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve been using the elite ever since it arrived but outside of the horse armor/ skins you’ve been leaving money on the table because I can’t upload my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by QUINTISON, Jan 12, 2024.

1. QUINTISON
    QUINTISON Guest

I’ve been using the elite ever since it arrived but outside of the horse armor/ skins you’ve been leaving money on the table because I can’t upload my creations to be sold on the Xbox store and it’s so easy for you to add an upload and install to the Xbox accessories app then take a hosting fee for selling them for $20 a layout

Why this isn’t already done is beyond me many players just want the nikey Air Jordan shoes and the elite controllers are the same status

Do you think everyone created a layout for their elite or it’s nicely built and they press start to play

The people you can sell elite layouts to are the people who are just using elites like stock pads there’s enough people running around fortnight as whomever they want that it’s easy money

As a layout creator I should be able to get paid in my checking account at the end of the month after Microsoft

Has their hosting fee

This should roll out with the elite v3

:)

QUINTISON, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Mark Sherwood Win User

Sniper Elite v3

Ohh nice!!! yeah I think the achievements will likely be identical. I don't see them setting new parameters for different platforms but I have been wrong before. Many many times lol. Thanks dude!
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

Sniper Elite v3

Yeah the co-op is a big appeal to me as a first time player in the saga. When ever it comes to MP I would always choose co-op > vs. It just more fun for me.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Sniper Elite v3

Lmao Lofty your just evil :p

Sounds good though!! Does it go in slow mo - xray cam if you do that? Like do you still see the xray when the explosion is there?
  6. eviltedi Win User

Sniper Elite v3

Lol at the testi shot, nice video, I remember the first time I did it, I was not actually sure what I saw, In a GAME lol

-

What did Austin Powers say, it's not cool baby lol.
Thema:

1. Elite layouts for sale on the Xbox store with the elite v3 - Similar Threads - Elite layouts sale

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  6. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  7. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  8. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  9. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  10. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...