Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't.

Discus and support Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I will turn on Xbox with the remote and it will automatically keep disconnecting itself. My Xbox and controller are up to date. The only way for it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D DELLINGER 1, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't.

I will turn on Xbox with the remote and it will automatically keep disconnecting itself. My Xbox and controller are up to date. The only way for it to work is having cord from Xbox to controller. So I read someone had a similar question so I took my controller and hook it up to my phone. No problem stays connected to with no disconnection. What can I do to fix it?

:)

D DELLINGER 1, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't.

Hi D D, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can unpair it and then pair it again.

You can find a video guide on how to do it here: https://youtu.be/_A9lDfwXvcs

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Another thing to try is to reset the controller to factory settings via the Xbox Accessories App.

To open the Xbox Accessories app on your console, press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select My games & apps > See all > Apps,

Select Xbox Accessories.

If you prefer, you can also do it on a PC: https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9NBLGGH30XJ3
  3. SmarmyJerkface Win User

Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

Updates:

Paired both controllers to console at the same time. Both controllers lost and regain sync at the same time.

Paired Elite controller to iPhone. No disconnects.

Paired one controller to console and other to phone. Controller connected to console disconnected, controller connected to iPhone stayed connected.
  4. TryingToBPcGamer Win User

Xbox wireless headset random disconnect

so this happen when headset is connect to wireless adapter only (remove the Bluetooth connection to my phone)

When headset disconnect with wireless adapter the connection with Bluetooth(phone) connection with the phone still there. I'm able to reconnect with the adapter anymore. My thought was because of Bluetooth but I don't think that it.

Don't have controller.
  5. kev edin Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller not connecting to phone

The elite 2 controller dose have Bluetooth. When i tried to connect my controller it took a good few attempts.

Make sure your phone is up to date .

Don't have it to close when trying to connect. And I turned my phone on and of a few times before it eventually connected

The service is still in beta at present as well .

Good luck đź‘Ť
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Party chat doesn’t work

Hello again Chris, if it works normally with a normal controller, try unpairing your Elite 2 by connecting it to a mobile phone for example and then re-pairing on Xbox, if it doesn't work the idea would send it to the Microsoft warranty.
Thema:

1. Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't. - Similar Threads - Elite controller disconnects

2. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  4. Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting: Hello all of a sudden my Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting during game play i even tried plugging the cable directly into the controller and still starts flashing for...
  5. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  6. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  8. My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one: My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one. I did the controller update and it still keeps on disconnecting f5c6c4c6-4349-4ba3-8930-88169baaeceb
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  10. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...