Elite controller - menu/back/select/start buttons

Discus and support Elite controller - menu/back/select/start buttons in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone just picked up an elite controller, and compared to my old xbox controllers the menu/back buttons feel very soft with no noticeable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Hustle UK, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Elite controller - menu/back/select/start buttons

Hello everyone

just picked up an elite controller, and compared to my old xbox controllers the menu/back buttons feel very soft with no noticeable on/off position. Feel very mushy.

Is this as it should be or should they feel exactly the same as they do on a standard controller?

thanks

:)

The Hustle UK, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

it did take me a while to get used to the feel of everyting with the elite. My other controllers are now just all backups.
  3. DerVaddi Win User

yes it takes a moment. but I don't want to miss the controller any more.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

hi, it feels a little different to a standard controller. But it doesn't feel like you do. which standard controller did you have before?
  5. The Hustle UK Win User

Ive got 5 controllers plus the elite, 3 S controllers and 2 standard controllers.

Going by what you guys are saying maybe its meant to be like this then, feels smooth with no noticable resistance.

Prefer the other feel though!

Thanks guys
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi, as DerVaddi says they do feel different. Just been pressing my buttons on elite and normal controller. The elite does fell smoother and not as clunky as my normal controller.
Thema:

1. Elite controller - menu/back/select/start buttons - Similar Threads - Elite controller menu

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  10. Faulty elite controller menu button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty elite controller menu button: I went to go use my elite controller then it started freaking out. I can't use the menu button. So I went see the problem then it said that l'm clicking it even tho l'm not. I even took it apart...