Elite controller left stick unresponsive

Discus and support Elite controller left stick unresponsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have an elite series 2 controller which has an unresponsive left stick when a joystick is attached to it but whenever I unattach the joystick it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by � �, Jul 30, 2023.

1. � �
    � � Guest

So I have an elite series 2 controller which has an unresponsive left stick when a joystick is attached to it but whenever I unattach the joystick it’s completely gone and the controller goes back to normal. Could somebody tell me why this happens and how I can fix it?

:)

� �, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having issue with the Elite Series 2 controller specially on the left stick that happened when a joystick is connected. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

3. Are you experiencing this on a specific game or to all the games?

4. Are you experiencing this while playing on Xbox device or on Windows device?

For the meantime, you can refer to the link below for the troubleshooting steps:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. {Parity} Win User

Controller - Left Stick Unresponsive

There really is no fix for the stick drift that you are describing. The fastest and best solution is to replace the faulty controller.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Left Control Stick Unresponsive/Drift

Hey there Rolkius.

Glad to hear you were finally able to get through to Phone support, apologies for the delay in response. Were you finally able to set up a repair?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Left Control Stick Unresponsive/Drift

Hey there Rolkius.

Sorry about the controller drift trouble. Unfortunately if one your sticks is drifting, a repair or replacement is going to be your best option as outlined in this

Xbox One Wireless Controller Troubleshooter
    . Depending on your region and when you bought it you may be eligible for a replacement via warranty, if not purchasing a replacement is going to be your best option.

Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. Elite controller left stick unresponsive - Similar Threads - Elite controller left

2. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  6. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  8. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  9. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  10. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...