Elite controller just a money grab not worth the money due to lack of support for repair

Discus and support Elite controller just a money grab not worth the money due to lack of support for repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a very expensive paper weight and Microsoft made it. My elite controller broke and my only option is to buy a new one. Why would I you do not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by buddhaesp, Jan 15, 2017.

1. buddhaesp
    buddhaesp Guest

Elite controller just a money grab not worth the money due to lack of support for repair

I have a very expensive paper weight and Microsoft made it. My elite controller broke and my only option is to buy a new one. Why would I you do not stand behind it and will not repair them so why should invest in another expensive soon to be paper weight.
    Microsoft has gotten to greedy and they have lost a loyal customer and fan i guess i will buy a Playstation

:)

buddhaesp, Jan 15, 2017
  2. Controller Drifting

Going through it with my Xbox Elite controller right now. Trust me, its not very "elite" and not worth the money.

DEUCE DEMPSEY, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Velo Stealth
    Velo Stealth Guest
    Elite Controller Joystick Drift - Not Even a Year Old

My elite controller is doing the same thing. I've had mine for less then a year as well. I switch out my joy sticks depending on the game I am playing and the right joy stick is not seated correctly anymore and drifts. If they are going to create something
    that you can switch the joy sticks but it makes the joy stick fail in less then a year why spend money on it. $150 is a lot of money for a Xbox wireless controller. I love the elite controller but if I have to spend $150 every year to keep using it its not
    worth it. I also called Xbox support and they told me the same thing that I would have to buy a new one and there are no repair options. I would also be more then willing to spend money on a repair fee to fix or replace it but not $150 to buy a new one. I
    hope Microsoft will hear and understand this is an issue that needs to be looked into.

Velo Stealth, Jan 15, 2017
  4. DEUCE DEMPSEY Win User

Controller Drifting

Going through it with my Xbox Elite controller right now. Trust me, its not very "elite" and not worth the money.
  5. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I have numerous controllers but I use my Elite series 1 controller the most. I have not tried out the series 2 controller yet. The controller for me has been worth the money I spent on it. So if you have the extra money definitely go with a Elite controller.
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

Microsoft money grab and No support

Hi John B, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry you have a bad experience with Microsoft, could you tell me what problem you are having, so I can give you better help? I am not a Microsoft employee, I am just a gamer like you, but maybe I can help you by giving you some information that is useful to you.

I wait your answer.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  7. MrNoooName Win User

Xbox one and Xbox elite same harddrive or not?

Is the elite worth the extra money?

It would depend on the price difference between the two console but don't forget the Elite console comes with the great Elite controller.
  8. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one and Xbox elite same harddrive or not?

Is the elite worth the extra money?
    It would depend on the price difference between the two console but don't forget the Elite console comes with the great Elite controller.
Thema:

1. Elite controller just a money grab not worth the money due to lack of support for repair - Similar Threads - Elite controller money

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller: When I am using my controller, my paddles are not working, they click down, but do not register any input, while I am using my controller, I rely on the use of my paddles...
  10. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...