Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

Discus and support Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced. My right bumper has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by berserkerronnie, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced.

My right bumper has started to be more and more unresponsive, this is an issue that has happened to my friends and other people across the forums.

It is really annoying to have to go through this process again after having my controller repaired/replaced only a couple months ago, I’ve seen solutions online which involve opening up the controller which I have avoided doing so far as I would like a response from Microsoft regarding this. I paid quite a bit of money for this controller and it has lasted shorter than my original Xbox one controller.

Could I please get some support regarding this issue? My controller is still in warranty but I feel like sending it back only to have the same issue occur a few months down the line isn’t exactly a good solution.

:)

berserkerronnie, Jan 1, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again