Elite 2 Sync Button Not Working When Turned Off

Discus and support Elite 2 Sync Button Not Working When Turned Off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Elite 2 sync button Hello. While my standard Xbox controller works pairing and blinking leds without push the Xbox button and turning on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/apriorijazz, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Elite 2 Sync Button Not Working When Turned Off

Elite 2 sync button

Hello. While my standard Xbox controller works pairing and blinking leds without push the Xbox button and turning on the controller just press the sync button works but elite 2 controller doesn’t work with that situation. When I press the sync button and nothing no sync mode on and no blinking leds before the controller turn on. Is this a fault. If you got any elite series 2 can you try this for me? Before turning the controller just press couple seconds sync button. Write me fellas if yours work that way and I can send by warranty. Thank you all.

That’s why for any question;

I want to connect to my controller with ipad and stream. Every time I have to turn on my Xbox console and TTV in my living room when I press the Xbox button. this sucks. when I just hold down the sync button without turn on the controller so turnin on the tv and console bla bla, I can put it directly into pairing mode and I don't have the Xbox in my living room turned on.

submitted by /u/apriorijazz
    [link] [comments]

/u/apriorijazz, Dec 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Elite 2 Sync Button Not Working When Turned Off