Elite 2 Controller Will Not Pair via Bluetooth to PC

Discus and support Elite 2 Controller Will Not Pair via Bluetooth to PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all! I received my brand new Elite 2 controller from Microsoft today. I paired it via bluetooth to my PC just fine the first time. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChuckP91, Apr 8, 2022.

1. ChuckP91
    ChuckP91 Guest

Hello all!

I received my brand new Elite 2 controller from Microsoft today. I paired it via bluetooth to my PC just fine the first time. However, after plugging it in via the USB-C to charge, it will no longer pair via bluetooth after unplugging it. The PC is not finding it. It does not show up as an option to connect. Did I get a bad product from Microsoft, do I need to return this thing? I have done all the troubleshooting steps Microsoft recommends. And, yes, the firmware is up to date.

Frankly, this is rather disappointing from a product this expensive. The forums are filled with time-locked threads about the pairing after unplugging issue. However, at this point, I would be happy to have that problem. Most are upset at having to re-pair after plugging in and unplugging - I just want to be able to re-pair, period.

Chuck

:)

ChuckP91, Apr 8, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: