Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

Discus and support Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveG76, Jun 21, 2024.

1. SteveG76
    SteveG76 Guest

Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was recomended to repair). As its custom and couldn't be swapped, the instructions were to intiate a device > service repair. I have now used the "Devices" page to process 8 returns over 6 months; and each time it comes back in the same state, no improvments. The most recent service repair has resulted in the device being lost from my devices page so i am unable to intiate any more repair claims. What is really annoying is that I am unable to find any method to contact anyone about this issue. No live chat, no email address, no UK telephone (the best i got was telephone to MS support who couldn't help and said it was xbox support i needed before line went dead). I would really like to contact someone to sort this out and get a functioning controller.

:)

SteveG76, Jun 21, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: