Elite 2 controller right trigger sticking

Discus and support Elite 2 controller right trigger sticking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I press down on the right trigger, it takes a lot more pressure to pull down than the left. I do not eat food while using this controller or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyleLechner, Sep 7, 2020.

1. KyleLechner
    KyleLechner Guest

when I press down on the right trigger, it takes a lot more pressure to pull down than the left. I do not eat food while using this controller or anything so I know its not my fault. What can I do about it to fix? It feels like its sticking really bad
    and makes it harder to press down.

:)

KyleLechner, Sep 7, 2020
  2. KyleLechner Win User

I cannot figure this out. There is no way of contacting an actual person with Microsoft and whenever I try filling anything out with the serial number, nothing works. It won't even let me submit anything to get it fixed. Definitely never buying a controller
    this expensive again. Clearly bad quality products. Surprised my Xbox one x still works honestly.
  3. CPT L27971 Win User

Could be a defective device. Try https://support.microsoft.com and see if they can solve this issue.
  4. Analog2112 Win User

Elite Controller (Stick right trigger)

Fixed it. Since it was out of warranty, i opened it up. I found the Hall sensors. Found the "Rogue Screw" removed it. Used the Game controller tester and had the controller plugged into my computer. All I did was tap on the sensor a few times with my trusty
    torx bit, voila, started working. I hope this helps others.
  5. Analog2112 Win User

Elite Controller (Stick right trigger)

There have been many reports of people opening up their controllers, only to find one screw attached to the magnet. Just loose in there.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller profile help

Hi Beau,

I don't think it's possible at this moment to map the right or left sticks to assign them to specific buttons. What you can do is map clicking in the right stick into press Right Trigger. But the only customization with the sticks are swapping the left and the right, or inverting the Y axis.

I don't personally own the adaptive controller, but trying these settings with the Elite Series 2 controller does not allow me to do so. If there are any more questions, please let me know.

-Hayabusa
Thema:

1. Elite 2 controller right trigger sticking - Similar Threads - Elite controller right

2. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  6. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  8. My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles: My elite controller paddles fall off/wiggly when I put them on in the right side . 8d58380d-1f62-4b50-8fe9-e79ad39673e8
  9. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  10. Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again: This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced. My right bumper has started to be more and more unresponsive, this...