elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive

Discus and support elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there. so i bought my first elite 2 controller to use on my pc ,and i was so excited untill. im usualy play racing games , the problem is When i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mahdi nasiri, Oct 21, 2023.

1. mahdi nasiri
    mahdi nasiri Guest

hi there. so i bought my first elite 2 controller to use on my pc ,and i was so excited untill.

im usualy play racing games , the problem is When i pull right trigger half the way , in test app , its show 100% input , and its a big problem in racing games .

cuz its hard to micro adjust my speed. i tryed deadzones and othere things, non of them help.

i cant find anything related to this kind of trigger issue , so if anyone can explain whats wrong with my brand new controller trigger ill be greatfull ;(

:)

mahdi nasiri, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Many controller issues can be resolved by putting the controller through a complete power cycle. To power cycle your controller:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.
    2. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button again to turn the controller back on.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/wireless-controller-solution

If the issue still persists, you can get your Xbox device serviced. If you've registered your device, sign in at Device services to see the device's warranty status. If it's within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you'll be charged a repair fee.

If you haven't yet registered your device, follow the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

For more details on the above, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

Xbox one controller triggers

Currently, there is no way to adjust trigger sensitivity when using a non-Elite controller. Some games do have a setting for it, but there's no setting for just regular controllers.
  4. bowski477 Win User

How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

Are you using a regular controller or an Elite controller. You can have two different button mapping profiles on the elite and switch between them with the switch on the controller.

I don't think the triggers can be re-mapped because they are pressure sensitive.
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Where do I go to customize my own thumbstick sensitivity curves?

Thanks, although the video is from more than a year ago - around the time of release of the controller. Also, the Accessories App updated to the latest version when I first plugged in the Elite Controller. I only see the presets, with no function to customize
    curves from scratch.
    If you are referring to the Trigger sensitivity, you can can customize the sensitivity of your triggers by adjusting their maximum and minimum ranges.

To customize the triggers, you can use the hair-trigger mechanical switch on your controller or with the Trigger sensitivity section in the app.

You can refer for the steps and suggestions under Sticks, triggers & vibration on this

link

Depending on the game you play, these settings will have different responses. One way to test your settings is to set Slot 1 to
    Default and Slot 2 to your customized setting.

If you have further inquiries, feel free to post here at anytime.
  6. x Massive K Win User

I have an xbox wireless controller way too sensitive

What do you mean by too sensitive?

Perhaps in game you can lower your sensitivity options on specific games.

The xbox elite controller has options to tighten triggers and sticks if you are referring to that.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive - Similar Threads - elite controller right

2. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  6. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  8. My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles: My elite controller paddles fall off/wiggly when I put them on in the right side . 8d58380d-1f62-4b50-8fe9-e79ad39673e8
  9. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  10. Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again: This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced. My right bumper has started to be more and more unresponsive, this...