Elite 2 controller not working with elite 1 paddles

Discus and support Elite 2 controller not working with elite 1 paddles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are the elite 1 paddle useable on 2 ? all my buttons work fine but this one paddle top right smaller paddle won’t work When I do a test without paddle... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mrlemonhead2k, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Elite 2 controller not working with elite 1 paddles

Are the elite 1 paddle useable on 2 ? all my buttons work fine but this one paddle top right smaller paddle won’t work

When I do a test without paddle all buttons work fine when I switch the top right over to the left the problem happens but the left works with the right lol

submitted by /u/Mrlemonhead2k
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mrlemonhead2k, Nov 13, 2023
  2. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

This was my only complaint about this controller. Fortunately the paddles from my spare Elite 1 fit and work perfectly. I was hesitant at first as I discovered the joysticks weren't compatible from the elite 1 to the elite 2 but the paddles do work. I've
    been playing with the bigger paddles on my elite 2 since Thursday afternoon and I haven't noticed or had any issues.
  3. Mickey Havoc Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

Fortunately the paddles from my spare Elite 1 fit and work perfectly.
    I just tried this and they do not work on the Elite 2... My Elite 1 paddles fit, but they do not activate the button in-game. Testing with Red Dead Redemption 2. Another person also commented and confirmed that they do not work with the Elite 2.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  5. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
  6. lackoftraction Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller NOT working with new firmware update

To be very, very clear, the problem is that the newest firmware updates to Xbox elite 2 controller has broken the functionality of the paddles. As of the latest firmware, the paddles are completely disabled when in default profile. The paddles used to work in default mode, and now they don't. Steam can corroborate this: last year Steam added functionality to customize the outputs of the elite controllers paddles, which means that the paddles used to output a unique signal instead on only emulating other controller buttons.

A quick internet search reveals numerous accounts from users who had used steam to customize the paddle outputs, proving that the paddles used to work. You can also see a growing number of recent complaints from Elite controller users who are realizing that their paddle inputs are now broken. This is not an isolated occurrence, the elite controller was broken by the latest firmware updates, and people are realizing it.

The changes made to the Xbox elite 2 Controller paddles in the latest firmware updates NEED TO BE REVERTED.
Thema:

Elite 2 controller not working with elite 1 paddles

1. Elite 2 controller not working with elite 1 paddles - Similar Threads - Elite controller working

2. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  4. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  5. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  6. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...
  7. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  8. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  9. controller elite series 2 barely working

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller elite series 2 barely working: my LB and RB stopped working ages ago and required a heavy amount of force so i switched to the back buttons which have been working, until most of my buttons stopped working fully execpt my RT,...
  10. How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2: This past weekend, I was playing on my PC, as usual. Had no problems whatsoever throughout a 4 hour long session. At the end of my game session, I was noticing that my home button was unresponsive...