Eject button problem, can only eject discs manually.

Discus and support Eject button problem, can only eject discs manually. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox's eject button isn't working, the light just flashes and then goes back to normal. I can manually eject the disc just fine, but I've the eject... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fez., Dec 16, 2015.

1. Fez.
    Fez. Guest

My Xbox's eject button isn't working, the light just flashes and then goes back to normal. I can manually eject the disc just fine, but I've the eject button multiple times with two different discs, to no avail. Is there a way to fix this? I just recently
    bought an Xbox and as far as I can tell, this problem has been occuring right out of the box.

:)

2. Cobb
    Cobb Guest
  3. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    Sticky disc drive

When you say sticky, do you mean like, really sticky?
    If not, maybe the button to eject is not properly hitting the button inside to eject the disc.

BlackSolaris, Dec 16, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try this. Do a hard reset on the console (be sure there are no discs in the drive) hold the power button on the console until it shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cable from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Then restart the console and
    test again. Let us know. Good Luck

{Parity}, Dec 16, 2015
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. If the steps listed above do not work then you would need to send the console in for a repair.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try this. Do a hard reset on the console (be sure there are no discs in the drive) hold the power button on the console until it shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cable from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Then restart the console and
    test again. Let us know. Good Luck
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If the steps listed above do not work then you would need to send the console in for a repair.

http://myservice.xbox.com/
  8. DominumStige Win User

How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

Hi!

If the button is broken, you can eject the disc manually with a paper clip into the eject hole located on the left side of the console, as specified on the

guide
  9. strykerzr350 Win User

My disc tray won't open; have tried many things...

Seems like to me the disc tray is stuck or the button has malfunctioned. There is a way to eject the tray in case you get a disc stuck in the system. Here is the links below on how to do it.

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

Xbox 360 S manual disc tray ejection method.

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

Original Xbox 360 manual disc tray ejection method

-

I do hope this works for you friend.
  10. Hordie Win User

disc wont eject

Hi H1TMAN HART,

Sorry you're having issues getting a disc out of your Xbox. Please see the link below and try to manually eject it, if it's not popping out with the eject button. Let us know if this works for you.

Manually Eject Disc
Thema:

1. Eject button problem, can only eject discs manually. - Similar Threads - Eject button problem

2. troubleshoot, eject ad bind buttons don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubleshoot, eject ad bind buttons don't work: my Xbox one x is blocked on te green screen of death. I searched online how to resolve and I saw the tutorial from Xbox site. Problem is my bind and eject buttons do not work and so I can't enter...
  3. My Xbox series X only turns on by pressing the eject button

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X only turns on by pressing the eject button: Good evening, i tried to turn my xbox with my controller, however it didn´t work, so i tried the power button, also didn't turn on. I tried to click the eject button and my console turned on. My...
  4. When i turn on my og Xbox one , after 5-6 seconda it makes the eject button sound then the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my og Xbox one , after 5-6 seconda it makes the eject button sound then the...: Xbox makes the eject sound after turning on , then off button sound 706c0c9f-4546-4d19-9179-a73f3922982e
  5. How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken.

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken.: Is there any way to reset my xbox one's display settings with the case off my xbox, the ribbon on my xbox is broken so i have the case of it and use the sensor under the shell to turn it on and...
  6. How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1: I have never had this issue before and i dont know whats wrong. I turn on and off the console and that seems to let me try manual eject again but it still fails. am i pushing too soft? do i need...
  7. My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.: Yesterday my Xbox one X froze on a game and when I shut it off for the night and come back the next morning it turns on, it can eject discks and literally nothing else. No output on both my living...
  8. Why does my Xbox keep making a eject button like sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep making a eject button like sound?: I come to find my tv screen on and the game of the disc that is inserted on the screen, no one touched it for the past 8 hours, I try closing out of the game and turning off the Xbox but it...
  9. Problem with xbox one eject button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox one eject button: i need help my xbox one eject button wont work...it will just turn ky xbox one off...the disc wont eject either...pliz help 4ff21069-b966-4b42-8b9c-edb82edd75b7
  10. Fix ur **** eject button it's been a **** problem since day ONE!! Hardware software idc fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix ur **** eject button it's been a **** problem since day ONE!! Hardware software idc fix it: when I turn the Xbox on to use it and I wanna change the disc I press the eject button and nothing **** happens I have to reset my Xbox 1 to **** 4 times I have the normal Xbox one ... I don't...