EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but...

Discus and support EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. WE DON'T HAVE AN X-BOX BUT A PS4 I say this because I was forced to insert XBOX to put the Games and Apps topic. This is about MINECRAFT on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lautra1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. lautra1
    lautra1 Guest

EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but...

Hello.

WE DON'T HAVE AN X-BOX BUT A PS4

I say this because I was forced to insert XBOX to put the Games and Apps topic. This is about MINECRAFT on the PS4.

I purchased for my son a recent version of Minecraft for his PS4. Every single time he tries to use it we get this message:
    We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

We have already re-set the identity and followed instructions coming from this helpful person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ckaXEwxu4

but nothing worked.

Again, we DON'T HAVE THE XBOX just the Ps4 (I say that before your bot suggests to do stuff with the Xbox, like it already happened with automated answers).

So now reply with HUMAN INSTRUCTIONS provided by a THINKING HUMAN BEING on how to deal with this (I really have had enough with your autmated useless responses that you have been giving to all other people who asked the same questions) or
    let me know how I can get a REFUND.

Thank you

SORRY about the lack of patience but we are in lockdown and we really really don't need this

Laura Elena Traldi

(Italy)

:)

lautra1, Apr 11, 2020
  2. lautra1 Win User

EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

thanks

he did that yesterday: was given a code to put it, inserted it and he entered the game. But for just like 30 minutes then it just kicked him out and when he wanted to log in again nothing worked.

do you guys have any idea why this happens? I saw that it happened to LOTS of people....

any more suggestions on how to make it work?
  3. lautra1 Win User

EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

Hi, there is no way to get any help from that web site. We have now spent one hour looking for ways to get help. It's like entering a huge bureaucratic fortress. So if you have a direct link to send me, thanks. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

but are you in Microsoft or a mere user?

the truth is, this game has a bug that Microsoft doesn't solve....

Thanks
  4. tobuscus205 Win User

If you can log into account.microsoft.com and no error messages come up, try contacting support.xbox.com. They can help you get it working or can help in getting a refund.
  5. lautra1 Win User

ok I will ask him to try but since we do not have an XBOX I really don't think this will help ...
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have you tried signing into the account at account.microsoft.com

If so have you gotten any error messages that come up when you sign in?
Thema:

1. EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but... - Similar Threads - EITHER SORT PAY

2. Issue with either hardware or Console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with either hardware or Console...: Hello! I am seeking help with a random issue that just started happening today, as of just turning on my xbox one after 3 or so weeks of not using it at around maybe 11:00 PM. My issue is that I...
  3. Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?: I have 2 xbox one S consoles, 4 seperate controllers. We cannot get any controller to connect to either of the two consoles. Have tried pair buttons etc, all controllers were working fine untill...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Headset either Xbox and computer monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset either Xbox and computer monitor: My son recently got a computer monitor, mouse, and keyboard to connect to his Xbox one. He loves the set up but now his headset will not work correctly. He can hear but the mic does not work so he...
  6. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  7. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  8. Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...: Whenever I go on any game like roblox.gta.or any Lego game it says controller disconnected or it doesn't let me start I have to get a controller just to press start so I need to know how to fix...
  9. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...
  10. While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen: tried hard reset, hdmi port and cable change, network port change, resolution change(essentially all fixes I could have found) and nothing has changes. Today it has happened twice in the span of 5...