Either my Xbox or Microsoft account is not working - Help

Discus and support Either my Xbox or Microsoft account is not working - Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So over the past 3 weeks my xbox profile's status would be 'last seen xmins ago playing:x', so this has happened before and all I would have to do is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pepstar14, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Pepstar14
    Pepstar14 Guest

So over the past 3 weeks my xbox profile's status would be 'last seen xmins ago playing:x', so this has happened before and all I would have to do is make my account appear offline and it would resolve the issue. But I cannot change my status and all it
    would say when I try to change it is '!unknown'. This is particularly annoying because the games I play think I am actually offline and disconnect from from any online matches I try to join. I have been to other posts and tried what they said like: power cycling,
    hard reseting, removing and adding my xbox profile from my xbox and nothing works. I ended up enabling my profile to appear offline but I still can not play any games or turn my self online, trying to go online gives my the unknown error. I have used my account
    at friends houses and on their Xbox's and my account works perfect at theirs. I have tried using other accounts on my Xbox and they do not work either. HELP!

(the games I mainly play are Halo 5, Destiny and rocket league, services like netflix and ABC iview work fine)

:)

Pepstar14, Jul 12, 2017
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Jul 12, 2017
  3. Dinny Blue
    Dinny Blue Guest
    Disable Microsoft account

Does disabling your microsoft account associated with your xbox live account just shut down xbox live on the account, or does it shut down the whole account so it is not accessible offline either? Thanks for any help. Either my Xbox or Microsoft account is not working - Help :)

Dinny Blue, Jul 12, 2017
  4. Either my Xbox or Microsoft account is not working - Help

Hey there, Pep!

I'm sorry to see any issues with some settings! It does indeed sound like it's your console, and that you've tried everything we would generally do to fix it. One thing I would suggest doing is taking your console over to a friend's or family member's house
    to test out if it's your internet that could be impacting it. Since your account seems to be working on another console at another place, we'll want to rule out your internet first.

Let me know if you can try that out! We'll determine where to go from there. Either my Xbox or Microsoft account is not working - Help :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jul 13, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Pep!

I'm sorry to see any issues with some settings! It does indeed sound like it's your console, and that you've tried everything we would generally do to fix it. One thing I would suggest doing is taking your console over to a friend's or family member's house
    to test out if it's your internet that could be impacting it. Since your account seems to be working on another console at another place, we'll want to rule out your internet first.

Let me know if you can try that out! We'll determine where to go from there. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Psy Plays Games Win User

Cannot Sign into my xbox account!

that didnt work either. this is ridiculous. like i am on the xbox app, signed into my Microsoft account but the window to log into my xbox account will not come up. it pops up, flickers, then disappears.
  7. Jesse165 Win User

Fortnite SE XB1 Controller Code Redemption Issues

Yes Diego is right.

If your Xbox account is linked with your Epic account there is a very small chance it might work but I wouldn't bet on it and either way it can still only be redeemed through the Microsoft website and on your Xbox.

Hope this helps :)
  8. Chantelle siane Lewi Win User

How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

I have and I still can't sign in on my xbox 360.

I've even tried making another Microsoft account Nd it doesn't work either
  9. PedroAugusto_420 Win User

Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting everything

on xbox.com it works fine, so the problem isnt the account itself. Tried using my neighbour's wifi and didnt work either. Called a game store and the guy said maybe its a hardrive problem, but my xbox one x isnt even 2 years old, and everything was working
    fine, including updates.

Please Microsoft, internet people, anyone, help me
Thema:

1. Either my Xbox or Microsoft account is not working - Help - Similar Threads - Either Microsoft account

2. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  3. Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites: When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same...
  4. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  5. Used Microsoft points to purchase $19 Amazon cards and have not received either order. Who...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used Microsoft points to purchase $19 Amazon cards and have not received either order. Who...: Used Microsoft points to purchase $19 Amazon cards and have not received either order. Who do I complain to? f376912d-0e8b-4aba-9b12-bf419908a31e
  6. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing up on either of my Microsoft or Xbox accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing up on either of my Microsoft or Xbox accounts.: When I go to services on the Microsoft website, it says that I don't have any services active. This happened immediately after I redeemed the code sent to me by Discord....
  7. so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either...: so here the story, one day i changed my Xbox gamer tag from the website and it made a new one on the account on which i already have and on my Minecraft launcher it wasn't showing my new gamer tag...
  8. If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended...: Its something that has been on my own mind and I just wanna let it out to know what would happen if something like this were to happen to me in the most horrible way imaginable. You see I still...
  9. EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but...: Hello. WE DON'T HAVE AN X-BOX BUT A PS4 I say this because I was forced to insert XBOX to put the Games and Apps topic. This is about MINECRAFT on the PS4. I purchased for my son a recent...
  10. Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...: Hi, When I originally created my xbox account on the 360 I used my father's email address, I have recently gotten an xbox one and I was wondering if I could move my account to my personal email...