Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

Discus and support Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Halcyon XCIII, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company.

Since this console generation started, I have ordered 3 design lab controllers. 2 of those arrived with faulty A buttons. I bought the Forza Horizon 5 controller, it arrived with a faulty D-Pad. The Starfield controller that arrived today once again has arrived with a faulty D-Pad. All the directions click in apart from clicking up, which doesnt click at all, just has some mushy resistance, tested it on the console and yep, half the time its not registering the button being pressed.

Add in the 20th anniversary controller which luckily worked fine, I've bought 6 controllers this gen and 4 of them arrived faulty. This is absolutely appalling QA. The 3 dualsense controllers I've bought in that same time have all worked absolutely perfectly out of the box.

Has anyone else had issues with Xbox controllers this gen, or have i just gotten terribly unlucky?

:)

Halcyon XCIII, Jun 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.