Edit video clips from Microsoft/ Xbox and then uploading as "Fan Video" to Instagram and...

Discus and support Edit video clips from Microsoft/ Xbox and then uploading as "Fan Video" to Instagram and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question about the content usage rules (licenses) from Microsoft/ Xbox. I have read through the Content Usage Rules (... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Everay, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Everay
    Everay Guest

Edit video clips from Microsoft/ Xbox and then uploading as "Fan Video" to Instagram and...

Hello, I have a question about the content usage rules (licenses) from Microsoft/ Xbox. I have read through the Content Usage Rules ( https://www.xbox.com/en-us/developers/rules ), but I am still unsure if I will violate any of these rules with an upload. It's about two videos that I edited:

Video Resource 1: Forza Horizon 5 Trailer

Video Resource 2: Recordings of my own gameplays of Halo Infinite

Music Resource: Not from Microsoft/ Xbox (I'll use a license for the music, as well)

I would like to upload these two edited videos as "fan videos" on my social media channels Instagram and Facebook. However, on these channels I also promote my own products (niche gaming and streaming industry), but the videos themselves do not show any commercial intentions or behavior, these videos are only for entertainment purposes. Am I then allowed to upload these videos on my channels and if so, what exactly belongs in the description (credits)?

Thank you and best wishes

:)

Everay, Apr 11, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: