EDIT PROFILE ON XBOX.COM NOLONGR. LOOK HERE FOR FIX

Discus and support EDIT PROFILE ON XBOX.COM NOLONGR. LOOK HERE FOR FIX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently contacted support about this issue. Since the new website layout, the "Edit Profile" Function is no longer existing. I found a fix, If you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrimeVertical, Jul 6, 2014.

1. EDIT PROFILE ON XBOX.COM NOLONGR. LOOK HERE FOR FIX

I recently contacted support about this issue. Since the new website layout, the "Edit Profile" Function is no longer existing. I found a fix, If you download the App "Xbox Smart Glass" It will let you edit your profile inside
    the app.

For gamers with this issue, Just use Smart glass

:)

PrimeVertical, Jul 6, 2014
  2. CyberTrumpet
    CyberTrumpet Guest
    New Dashboard

I only know of one way to find gamerpics.

Hit the guide button. Go to "Profile" --> "Edit Profile" --> "Edit Gamerpic" --> "Download Gamerpics" and you'll get a big list to look through.

You can find them on Xbox.com as well. If you are looking for some for a certain game, then it's easier to find.

CyberTrumpet, Jul 6, 2014
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Editing Profile

Hey there Drowsierr,

Sorry to hear your daughters having issues editing her profile.

You should be able to Click your Gamertag in the top right corner here on Xbox.com and the edit your profile from there.

MisterFizzle, Jul 6, 2014
  4. EDIT PROFILE ON XBOX.COM NOLONGR. LOOK HERE FOR FIX

THEOWENKILLER, Jul 6, 2014
  5. Even better. Thanks for the post.

PrimeVertical, Jul 6, 2014
  6. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Profile info doesn't even show up on the Xbox One. Shame, I kinda liked that feature.

Sword Style, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Sword Style Win User

Profile info doesn't even show up on the Xbox One. Shame, I kinda liked that feature.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

9. PrimeVertical Win User

Even better. Thanks for the post.
  10. MisterFizzle Win User

Editing Profile

Hey there Drowsierr,

Sorry to hear your daughters having issues editing her profile.

You should be able to Click your Gamertag in the top right corner here on Xbox.com and the edit your profile from there.
  11. Mister Cerb Win User

editing profile on xbox.com

Hey there Vypa! Try the link that WPAK posted. That should work for you.

If it doesn't or if you have any other questions, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far to resolve it. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. =)
Thema:

1. EDIT PROFILE ON XBOX.COM NOLONGR. LOOK HERE FOR FIX - Similar Threads - EDIT PROFILE COM

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...: Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I tried booting it up in low resolution mode. This seems to be the best method to fix it when looking up guides etc, but there was...
  4. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  5. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  6. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  7. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  8. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  9. If I buy the vault edition and I profile share with my brother and he buys the vault...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the vault edition and I profile share with my brother and he buys the vault...: If I buy the vault edition and I share my games to my brother and he buys the vault add on will that work so he can have a vault edition or does he need to buy the whole game for mw3...
  10. Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?): Hi my Name is Clemens and this is my first post here. i'm not a native english speaker, so please be gentle :P I have a problem with my Xbox account. It is not showing all information. For...