Edimax Edimax Br-6428ns: Service info is unavailable" & error messege "Unable to finish ...

Discus and support Edimax Edimax Br-6428ns: Service info is unavailable" & error messege "Unable to finish ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Edimax (Routers) Edimax Br-6428ns: Service info is unavailable" & error messege "Unable to finish multiplayer tests"" Hey Alex, Thanks for reaching... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AlexMigirov, Oct 2, 2018.

1. AlexMigirov
    AlexMigirov Guest

Edimax Edimax Br-6428ns: Service info is unavailable" & error messege "Unable to finish ...

Edimax (Routers) Edimax Br-6428ns: Service info is unavailable" & error messege "Unable to finish multiplayer tests""
    Hey Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to help. From the pictures you provided, it looks like the issue may be related to a NAT type issue.

The router may be filtering your Xbox out from it's list of approved devices and if that happens, the Xbox will not receive a Teredo IP address from the router and that is what assigns a NAT type to the network, which is basically a security/firewall feature.

I would suggest looking over our
    NAT type error help
    page to go over some troubleshooting steps that may have a resolution.

If possible, I would also suggest you connect the Xbox directly with an ethernet cable to your router to see if that Teredo IP address still cannot be retrieved.

Let us know if that article I referenced helps!

:)

AlexMigirov, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Harvestert
    Harvestert Guest
    Unable to connect to a WPA2 Network

@Shad0wmanUK - The edimax firmware version is V1.21

Harvestert, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Daniel4799
    Daniel4799 Guest
    XBOX 360 SLIM 250 GB WIFI PROBLEM

edimax BR6225N/BR6226N

This Is My Router Model.

Daniel4799, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Error404BOT
    Error404BOT Guest

Do you have at&t as your internet provider?

Error404BOT, Oct 2, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to help. From the pictures you provided, it looks like the issue may be related to a NAT type issue.

The router may be filtering your Xbox out from it's list of approved devices and if that happens, the Xbox will not receive a Teredo IP address from the router and that is what assigns a NAT type to the network, which is basically a security/firewall feature.

I would suggest looking over our
    NAT type error help
    page to go over some troubleshooting steps that may have a resolution.

If possible, I would also suggest you connect the Xbox directly with an ethernet cable to your router to see if that Teredo IP address still cannot be retrieved.

Let us know if that article I referenced helps!

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: