Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now

Discus and support Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there, I am using Edge on my xbox series s to use Geforce Now to stream Games. I have done this for about 2 years and never had any Problems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Donut big man, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now

Hello there,

I am using Edge on my xbox series s to use Geforce Now to stream Games. I have done this for about 2 years and never had any Problems with it. This changed about a few ago or maybe even a month, now it keeps crashing after a connection with a rig has been made. Mind you this is Edge crashing, not Nvidias Geforce. I don‘t see any discution online so I thought this would maybe help cuz I really don‘t need to spend money on a service I cannot access.

:)

Donut big man, Jan 29, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

athe Xbox browser is limited and sandboxed to prevent malware

It is meant for viewing product information, not accessing video or cloud services.

An Xbox is not intended to be used as a computer, even though it shares their technology. An Xbox Series X sold like a computer, at the same margins, would have been about $1200 on launch without the subsidies.

Apps are available on android and IOS, or on a full fat computing platform of your choice.
  3. ThAt Was G Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

edge keeps crashing while using facebook. it especially crashes when i view videos if i don't press B before the video finishes the Edge app crashes me back to my homescreen
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can you opt-in your games to Nvidiea Geforce?

GeForce now is available on xbox

Kinda

Not the way you think though

You can now play pc games from GeForce now due to ms and nvidia partnering via edge on the xbox but mouse and keyboard is iffy
  5. janicek psohlavec Win User

Hello, i would like to know how to have microsoft edge on xbox series going on 120fps because I can only use 60(only in microsoft edge)

Im trying to play on geforce now fortnite and I get abou 200fps in the game but the microsoft edge is locked on 60fps
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why is Cities: Skylines 2 on PC Game Pass but I can't play it on Xbox Ultimate Cloud Gaming or even GeForce Now that enables MS PC Game Pass?

Or if available if it's on GeForce now you can buy the game on their service and use geforce now to steam it since geforce now is pc based cloud services

But xcloud thru geforce now like previously mentioned is console based
Thema:

1. Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now - Similar Threads - Edge keeps crashing

2. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  3. Xbox Series X Edge browser optimizations

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Edge browser optimizations: There is a problem with the Xbox Series X and the Edge browser. It is not being given enough resources to run sites properly and many websites will crash the browser if you're on them too long....
  4. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  5. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  6. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  7. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  8. Microsoft edge keeps refreshing every time i change the window

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge keeps refreshing every time i change the window: Guys idk why every time i change the window on microsoft edge it keeps refreshing and restarting mainly instagram and discord, is there any tips to solve this or its natural?! Thank you submitted...
  9. Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....: Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds(literally), and when I tried to turn off sleeping tabs the system and performance setting was gone it's not...
  10. im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it?: im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it? fcfc2f9a-bbee-40c5-a767-de06fd58c32a