Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

Discus and support Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_True_One__, Mar 23, 2024.

1. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other devices though. For some reason it has to do with the on screen cursor since if you move the cursor while video is playing is runs smoothly when static is lags. Could also be a video player issues i tried Twitch and it had no problem so it might just be a certain video player its having issues with. Report submitted but would like more feedback.

submitted by /u/The_True_One__
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_True_One__, Mar 23, 2024
  2. VinceOng Win User

Discovery Plus not working on Xbox Microsoft Edge

Hello Kathy,

I am not having any issues with my Series X console in terms of browsing and using the Microsoft Edge browser in streaming Youtube and other video streaming sites.

On the other hand, if I am using Microsoft Edge on my laptop or android phone, it can't also stream Discovery Plus.

Thank you,

Vince
  3. Konally Win User

Please Microsoft don't remove anymore funtionality from the Edge browser on Xbox Series X|S

There are 3 sites that use Html5 and run on the PC version of Edge that don't or have difficulty on the Xbox Series X Edge. I just want the websites to play the video properly. Even if you say consoles aren't the PC version, it is the mainstream Edge browser, the Developer Teams are the ones that remove or add functionality, this is why I posted this request and concern. This console is more than capable of running the browser like the PC version. I just want the video to run on it properly.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Looks like you already own this app - but it’s not in my library

Hello Jay Garshaw,

Thank you for your swift reply.

If you are using Xbox Series X|S, you should have a Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge is a browser where you can visit website and search information. If you have Microsoft Edge on your Xbox, you may search for Hulu's website and stream videos from the site itself. If you do not have a browser, then please report this issue to Hulu support for them to investigate.

Regards,

5. LIVE FOR YOU 🐝 Win User

Why can't people mod on xbox

I think if they allowed mod building they would have more players and benefit the game asa. If we are pushed as xbox to play asa on series on a PC format we should be allowed to use the PC structures and advantages it's our money we pay for it at least dish us out some decency.
  6. Elonmust12345 Win User

F1TV not playing live video

I have the exact same issue on my Xbox Series S, when using the Edge Browser I am unable to watch the live broadcasting. I can however watch the previously streamed videos on the App.

Only the live video is not able to start it keeps loading.

Xbox is up-to-date and the app is updated.

F1 is not the problem as it work anywhere else except on the the Xbox Series S
Thema:

Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

1. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X) - Similar Threads - Edge having issues

2. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  3. Xbox Series X Edge browser optimizations

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Edge browser optimizations: There is a problem with the Xbox Series X and the Edge browser. It is not being given enough resources to run sites properly and many websites will crash the browser if you're on them too long....
  4. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  5. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  6. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  9. I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game: Today i decided to buy the second game of mirror edge that it was 0.99 gbp.i scanned the code to pay with paysafe and they took 6 ron from me and i didn t get the game,i dont know what to do...
  10. Have they added Remote Tools for Edge to public build now?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they added Remote Tools for Edge to public build now?: I noticed this app, which is basically useless from a end user it seems..... Has made its way into the public release ( non insider ) dashboard update. It's been part of the Insider, for a while,...