ECHO using Plantronics Rig 800LX

Discus and support ECHO using Plantronics Rig 800LX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I talk into my Plantronics Rig 800 LX to ANYONE ONLINE during party chat or in a multiplayer game I can hear everything I say repeated back to me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I0NZEU5, Aug 25, 2018.

1. I0NZEU5
    I0NZEU5 Guest

When I talk into my Plantronics Rig 800 LX to ANYONE ONLINE during party chat or in a multiplayer game I can hear everything I say repeated back to me about 1 second after I say it. I have adjusted the chat mixer settings, the volume, the output settings,
    Ive switched USB ports, Ive hard reset the xbox one, Ive unpaired & repaired my headset, Ive adjusted the manual chat/volume knobs but NOTHING helps. This is an issue in many threads on the internet & NONE of the standard solutions work for most people. What
    is going on?????????

:)

I0NZEU5, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Unplug and re-plug in my usb dongle for wireless headset on Xbox One X

Since it’s a third-party headset, you may want to start looking at the troubleshooting articles detailed on the Plantronics website: RIG 800LX Setup and Support | Plantronics

Internet Expert, Aug 25, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Astro A50?

If I was going to get a headset right now, it would probably be the Plantronics RIG 800LX. Astros are overpriced and their sound quality is lackluster.

IndieRock, Aug 25, 2018
  4. ECHO using Plantronics Rig 800LX

Had this issue myself, all you need to do, is go to the sound settings and in the mic, set it to headphones only, do not use headset and tv for the chat.

Set it to HEADSET only. this will stop the issue.

If you dont want to do that, you will need to use standard stereo, not Windows Sonic or Dolby, as this is were the echo can come from.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rig 800 lx voice echo

2. rig 800lx echo

3. plantronics rig echoes