"echo" problem with the official stereo headset

Discus and support "echo" problem with the official stereo headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have the official stereo headset for Xbox one. When I am in a chat group (or game chat) I have a problem, all others users complain thatthere is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaKaN01-[xboxvenue], Nov 30, 2016.

1. "echo" problem with the official stereo headset

Hi,

I have the official stereo headset for Xbox one. When I am in a chat group (or game chat) I have a problem, all others users complain thatthere is an "echo" when they talk with me. The problem seems that the micro is too sensitive and sends all the sounds coming
    from the headset. I have tried all possible configuration, the only way is to put the headset's sound to the minimum but in this case it's very difficult to hear others...

I have tried with another headset (my colleague's one) with the same config and it works very well. So the problem seems to be only with mine.

is there a way to change the micro configuration? As far I know, with the mono headset (the one we have in the xbox one box) we can change the microphone level... I cannot find it for the stereo headset.

Thanks!

Hakan

:)

HaKaN01-[xboxvenue], Nov 30, 2016
  2. Xbox One Stereo headset echos

Whenever I use my Xbox One stereo headset in a party the people in the party hear an echo. How do I fix my headset so they don't hear an echo?

Metroid Meister, Nov 30, 2016
  3. mendler23
    mendler23 Guest
    Xbox one stereo headset mic not working

I'm having this problem with you official Xbox one stereo headset with mic

mendler23, Nov 30, 2016
  4. mendler23 Win User

Xbox one stereo headset mic not working

I'm having this problem with you official Xbox one stereo headset with mic
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Echo on Stereo Headset

Hey there ArrestedFox!

Sorry to hear about the headset issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. If you haven't already, I recommend checking out our Xbox
    One Stereo Headset Troubleshooting Page
    for some helpful steps. If the issue continues after trying the suggested steps, you may need to have your headset replaced. You can process a replacement through our Online
    Service center
    or from our Contact Us page.
  6. wookiee1807 Win User

Headset adapter echo

Same with Me. Turtle Beach X32 headset with the stereo adapter for the XBONE controller.. My game audio doubles up and echoes a bit, and my party members hear themselves echo back. It's Frustrating seeing as how I paid $90 for this headset with my XB360,
    and $350 for a console and now they won't talk.
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

Headset question

8. MrStuffnPuff Win User

I hear an echo in audio chat

Astro A40 TRs have zero game audio latency.

Still get an echo.

I noticed that the echo is much less in party chat with the A40 TRs though.

I'm taking the Turtle Beach headset back.
    I have the Xbox One special edition stereo headset and I am having the same problem. No idea how to fix it. I did everything that you guys have done and still continues.
Thema:

"echo" problem with the official stereo headset

1. "echo" problem with the official stereo headset - Similar Threads - echo problem official

2. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  3. Mic Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Echo: So I recently bought an A10 headset on black Friday and I've had my Xbox series s controller since I got the console several years ago and it's been dropped and etc and whenever I play fortnite or...
  4. Echo Power Problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Echo Power Problem ?: When I watch a DVD, Blu-ray or 4K my screen keeps going dark after about 10 minutes of watching as if the "X-box One S" thinks it's not in use, I touch a button on the X-Box controller and the...
  5. headset echo problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset echo problem: i bought aa LPX chat headset from giotech. made for xbox1,. issue is everyone else in chat gets major echo. tried all usual stuff. any ideas to any setting on xbox ti fix, box states its for xbox1...
  6. Xbox One Audio Problem: Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Audio Problem: Echo: So I've recently discovered an issue with my Xbox whereby the sound being produced is echoed. It tends to happen after roughly an hour of use and is easily resolved by restarting the system....
  7. Turtle Beach X12 Echo Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach X12 Echo Problem: I just hooked up my turtle beach x12's to my Xbox one. I can hear game volume fine and without an echo, and I can also hear my party members fine without an echo, but their voices echo back at...
  8. Echo problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Echo problem: I keep getting an echo when I'm in an xbox live party with people. they can hear my game play and me hitting buttons. Please help!!!!! a4f642ea-f1cd-4e32-be39-615f42b8c2a2
  9. weird echo problem with my Astro headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    weird echo problem with my Astro headset: I am using an Astro A40 with the wireless mixamp and really recently I have had a problem start. My sound is completely normal but everyone that is playing with me complains that I am echoing the...
  10. Turtle Beach X41 - ECHO Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach X41 - ECHO Problem: I have the Turtle Beach X41 and got the Xbox One Headset Adapter. I am able to hear the game sound normal through headset (although not sure if it's in surround sound yet) however when i'm party...