Echo effect on Xbox Game Bar captures

Discus and support Echo effect on Xbox Game Bar captures in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last time I played games on my gaming laptop was about ten months ago. I got back into it in the past few weeks, once again using my Xbox Game Bar to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SageMann, Jan 30, 2021.

1. SageMann
    SageMann Guest

Last time I played games on my gaming laptop was about ten months ago. I got back into it in the past few weeks, once again using my Xbox Game Bar to record the gameplay. And now, all the characters' voices have this echo effect on them.

My voice doesn't echo. It seems like music and sound effects in the games don't, only voice acting. I don't hear the voices echo when I'm playing, it's only in the captured video, and I wear headphones, so I know it's not recording feedback: the echo actually interrupts the original voice clip and kind of starts it over. And it happens with every game I've tried. And this wasn't going on ten months ago.

Every search term I could think of to look up the problem only brought me stuff about feedback in group chats and such. Are there any known fixes to this problem?

:)

SageMann, Jan 30, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

the screen in the background of the game went blank so i can not see what i am doing..it happened whil i was capturing it..how do i get it back to normal

Are you using xbox game bar to capture or another software ?
  4. jakeketo Win User

xbox game bar captured video doesn't show application's icon

the logo might be an overlay from the program, the xbox gamebar will only capture the window or fullscreen application. it does not capture overlays all the time.
    Hi Farscape247,

thanks for your reply,

I tried to restore down and maximize the CAD window, to see if its worked but

When it goes restore down (the window is not fully maximized) the xbox game bar can capture (the CAD logo remains blank).

When it goes maximized, the xbox game bar capture nothing, error 0x82323007 always occurs :/
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips

Hi AhmadTubasi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Press Win + G to open Xbox Game Bar, then select Widget Menu > Gallery.

To share a game clip or screenshot, select Open in File Explorer, then use your app of choice to share your capture.

Note Game Bar only shows captures that are saved locally on the Windows device you’re using. Captures uploaded to Xbox are viewable and shareable only in the Xbox mobile app.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
Thema:

1. Echo effect on Xbox Game Bar captures - Similar Threads - Echo effect Game

2. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  3. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  4. Mic Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Echo: So I recently bought an A10 headset on black Friday and I've had my Xbox series s controller since I got the console several years ago and it's been dropped and etc and whenever I play fortnite or...
  5. xbox stereo headset echo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox stereo headset echo: i just bought the xbox stereo headset the wired one and my friend says that he can hear himself because of the echo my TV was muted and I really don't want to refund the headset because its...
  6. Party chat echos in microphone like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echos in microphone like crazy: So I made my friend buy a headset so we didnt have to talk over the phone. He got a pair of Astro a10s bc I had the gen1 and they worked great but the gen 2 sucked so bad and All I could hear was...
  7. Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices: So when I'm in party chat my mic will repeat others voices, I have changed headset reset console turned down tv replaced controller it is set to headset only I'm absolutely stumped Help me please!...
  8. my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was...: Whenever I’m In party or game my audio works, but whenever I try to talk it doesn’t work and my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was wondering...
  9. Why is my headset causing friends to hear a echo while it's muted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my headset causing friends to hear a echo while it's muted?: My headset causes my friends in party chat to hear a echo even when it is muted. I have tried multiple different controllers and headsets and the problem persists....
  10. How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link?: How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link? Neither of us know anything about headsets and Xbox, and this is the first time we've tried using this (I'm on...