easy question... ready to install in games and app's

Discus and support easy question... ready to install in games and app's in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In my games and app's I have some games that I have un-installed but they still linger in "ready to install". How do I get these deleted? And do they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by briab guy, Feb 2, 2016.

1. briab guy
    briab guy Guest

In my games and app's I have some games that I have un-installed but they still linger in "ready to install". How do I get these deleted? And do they take any space while laying around in "ready to install" ?

Thanks in advance

:)

briab guy, Feb 2, 2016
  2. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Can't find Xbox Fitness

So if you have already purchased it once, it should now appear in your games & app's tile on the far right as "ready to install".

BobMcFly247, Feb 2, 2016
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Problem with Final Fantasy XV ( Season Pass )

Hey nailsone -

If you navigate to your Final Fantasy XV's game tile and press the 'menu' button on your controller, select, "Ready to Install" from that menu. Your Season Pass should be there ready to install.

Let us know if you have further questions. easy question...  ready to install in games and app's :)

Miss Bijoux, Feb 2, 2016
  4. easy question... ready to install in games and app's

When the new update for the public rolls out this feature will be back by pressing LT+RT+X same again to show them, Or go to each tile hit menu then hide, update could be out next week not sure exactly.

GrowlingYapper, Feb 2, 2016
  5. They don't take any space , just hanging out there in case you want to play them again...

RobertBuckalew, Feb 2, 2016
  6. Data is no longer on your Xbox. The greyed out box with "Ready to Install" just means that the title is associated to your account, so you can redownload it at any time.

WarHead On Xbox, Feb 2, 2016
  7. briab guy
    briab guy Guest
    thanks to everyone for the help.

briab guy, Feb 3, 2016
  8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

As GrowlingYapper said the feature to hide these items will be back when the next major update is released in the next week or so. It is a feature that has been requested repeatedly by the community and will once again be available. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  9. GrowlingYapper Win User

When the new update for the public rolls out this feature will be back by pressing LT+RT+X same again to show them, Or go to each tile hit menu then hide, update could be out next week not sure exactly.
  10. WarHead On Xbox Win User

Data is no longer on your Xbox. The greyed out box with "Ready to Install" just means that the title is associated to your account, so you can redownload it at any time.
  11. {Parity} Win User

As GrowlingYapper said the feature to hide these items will be back when the next major update is released in the next week or so. It is a feature that has been requested repeatedly by the community and will once again be available. Happy Gaming!
  12. briab guy Win User

thanks to everyone for the help.
  13. RobertBuckalew Win User

They don't take any space , just hanging out there in case you want to play them again...
Thema:

1. easy question... ready to install in games and app's - Similar Threads - easy question ready

2. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  3. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  4. This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...: I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do in xbox one+ usb settings, Add support for usb mics, your benifit? More xbox streamers f953e994-6433-4435-b22b-189ffb99636d
  5. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  6. Easy Anti-Cheat not working with Xbox App Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy Anti-Cheat not working with Xbox App Games.: I am trying to play Texas Chainsaw Massacre using the Xbox App, since I have Game Pass. Every time I have tried to load the game, Easy Anti-Cheat fails to load and shows the error "Launch Error;...
  7. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  8. Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?: The TriPeaks game on 9/16 is an easy level, but it is unsolvable. I am a premium user and am using Windows 11 Home. 70b5426f-4cd9-4f7d-a010-d878d43d43eb
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  10. the Sept. 16th tri peaks "easy" game is not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Sept. 16th tri peaks "easy" game is not possible: The sept16 Microsoft Solitaire game of Tri peaks "easy" game is not possible e7e056f9-5cbd-4e38-8782-a78a940f47b9