Easter Sale rewards card

Discus and support Easter Sale rewards card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased from the Easter sale in the rewards section. It shows 0 spent, but i have spent over £90. The punch card should unlock and give me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FACR lostboyneo, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Easter Sale rewards card

I have purchased from the Easter sale in the rewards section. It shows 0 spent, but i have spent over £90. The punch card should unlock and give me 2000 reward points, but is not working.

:)

FACR lostboyneo, Apr 6, 2021
  2. GaiusBaltar73 Win User

Easter Sale punch card

Yes, bought 2 Series X games, 2 One games and Reach for Chief collection. 50 quid spend, only tracked 20. Grrrr
  3. Liam NB Win User

Easter Sale punch card

ye no update for me and i just spemt like £40 i spent a bit extra thinking id get £5 worth of points back apparently not
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

will there be discounts/sales today or?

there are 50% off sales for easter on the dashboard.

they may be gold only offers if they are not on your dashboard.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox rewards

6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Borderlands 3

I bought the Handsome Jack collection in the Easter Sale so will probably play through both of them honestly.
Thema:

Easter Sale rewards card

1. Easter Sale rewards card - Similar Threads - Easter Sale rewards

2. i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group: xbox need to fix this [mod removed] and be more involved with their community i asked for help with an easter egg using the looking for groups system and got suspended with no reason other than...
  3. £8 Easter gift card expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £8 Easter gift card expired?: I got a gift code from Microsoft during Easter and said it expires 30/04 , i can't redeem it 30/04 so it expires 29/04 at midnight not 30/04? 61a4a6ed-5d55-4a72-a795-b5c7cec75a5a
  4. Easter Sale punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Easter Sale punch card: Hi All, Has anybody else made purchases in the Easter sale and their punch card is not updating? Cheers Simon 8f27d6ef-2069-4325-9862-fcd4d029e6c6
  5. Easter gift card 2021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Easter gift card 2021: anyone's main account only get £4 gift card i heard others got £8 on there main not that im complaining but what gives xbox :p aea80429-9c25-4dec-8184-894b128763a8
  6. Easter code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Easter code: I saw people on twitter talking about it (easter code) and I was wondering how do I get it? Thanks, Grant Lane 666896c0-ce4b-47b7-994e-f9a44726e077
  7. Easter promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Easter promotions: All the other accounts on my xbox have recieved an easter sale on there accounts free gift cards ? and i have recieved nothing even though i pay for xbox live ? 20f851f7-a575-4ab4-9878-ff1810c53ec7
  8. Easter gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Easter gift card: Hi anyone/everyone, I redeemed the Easter gift on my main and 2nd account that game share with eachother (2nd account is my parents) on another xbox in the house and when I was looking at some dlc...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved New Easter Update April 1st, 2021

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved New Easter Update April 1st, 2021: Just wanted to know if there was any information on where this update is for the PC? It's out for everyone else on other platforms but I'm stuck here in limbo not being able to join my friends....
  10. Here ideas for you guess faster Easter

in XboX Insiders
    Here ideas for you guess faster Easter: Take Xbox one old guild bar use now for all submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]