Easter Sale punch card

Discus and support Easter Sale punch card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi All, Has anybody else made purchases in the Easter sale and their punch card is not updating? Cheers Simon 8f27d6ef-2069-4325-9862-fcd4d029e6c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pain Reigns, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Pain Reigns
    Pain Reigns Guest

Easter Sale punch card

Hi All,

Has anybody else made purchases in the Easter sale and their punch card is not updating?

Cheers

Simon

:)

Pain Reigns, Apr 7, 2021
  2. GaiusBaltar73 Win User

Easter Sale punch card

Yes, bought 2 Series X games, 2 One games and Reach for Chief collection. 50 quid spend, only tracked 20. Grrrr
  3. Liam NB Win User

Easter Sale punch card

ye no update for me and i just spemt like £40 i spent a bit extra thinking id get £5 worth of points back apparently not
  4. Searing Wave Win User

How do I get credit for the Black Friday Sale punch card on Xbox?

Did you activate the punch card before purchasing?
    I purchased on the 16th (sale was live then), the punch card was not in the rewards app until the 17th so it was impossible for me to activate it beforehand.
  5. Reina Watt Win User

Ultimate game sale punch card

Considering how often these punch cards appear and how often this issue happens than surely it would be fixed by now, it can be quite annoying if the punch card expires and you still haven't received your points despite meeting the requirements.
    I've met the requirements for the current Ultimate Sale punch card but no update, I'll keep waiting but I do hope it gets sorted soon.
  6. Mike731 Win User

Deals unlocked punch card isn't updating.

Same here. Some of the titles in the punch card a couple weeks ago wouldn't register, this week nothing does. I see a moderator has said to reach out to the rewards team...I already have and there's been 0 response. Be lucky if there is one before the sale/punch card promo is over.
Thema:

Easter Sale punch card

1. Easter Sale punch card - Similar Threads - Easter Sale punch

2. i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group: xbox need to fix this [mod removed] and be more involved with their community i asked for help with an easter egg using the looking for groups system and got suspended with no reason other than...
  3. £8 Easter gift card expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £8 Easter gift card expired?: I got a gift code from Microsoft during Easter and said it expires 30/04 , i can't redeem it 30/04 so it expires 29/04 at midnight not 30/04? 61a4a6ed-5d55-4a72-a795-b5c7cec75a5a
  4. Easter Sale rewards card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easter Sale rewards card: I have purchased from the Easter sale in the rewards section. It shows 0 spent, but i have spent over £90. The punch card should unlock and give me 2000 reward points, but is not working....
  5. Easter gift card 2021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Easter gift card 2021: anyone's main account only get £4 gift card i heard others got £8 on there main not that im complaining but what gives xbox :p aea80429-9c25-4dec-8184-894b128763a8
  6. Easter code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Easter code: I saw people on twitter talking about it (easter code) and I was wondering how do I get it? Thanks, Grant Lane 666896c0-ce4b-47b7-994e-f9a44726e077
  7. Easter promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Easter promotions: All the other accounts on my xbox have recieved an easter sale on there accounts free gift cards ? and i have recieved nothing even though i pay for xbox live ? 20f851f7-a575-4ab4-9878-ff1810c53ec7
  8. Easter gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Easter gift card: Hi anyone/everyone, I redeemed the Easter gift on my main and 2nd account that game share with eachother (2nd account is my parents) on another xbox in the house and when I was looking at some dlc...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved New Easter Update April 1st, 2021

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved New Easter Update April 1st, 2021: Just wanted to know if there was any information on where this update is for the PC? It's out for everyone else on other platforms but I'm stuck here in limbo not being able to join my friends....
  10. Here ideas for you guess faster Easter

in XboX Insiders
    Here ideas for you guess faster Easter: Take Xbox one old guild bar use now for all submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]