Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

Discus and support Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkAbyss1398, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been 40,247 since the end of last month. I should have at least 60gs by now, but I haven't even got 1. I've been playing for a few days now, and even so nothings changed. I've noticed other people have the same problem over a course of years which makes me think Microsoft still hasn't sorted it out. I like watching my gamerscore go up, it gives me a sense of satisfaction. But the fact its not going up, even though I've unlocked achievements fair and square, is seriously pissing me off. Please, can I get the word from someone at Microsoft to fix this issue for once. I know they read our problems, they just don't do anything about it. I seriously need some help with this

:)

DarkAbyss1398, Dec 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it